Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

sold me hornet

someone has bought a really nice bike today; deposit taken on me honda hornet done as a winter project he said he couldnt fault it in any way so paid the full asking price thumbs

DAVE take your finger off the send button lol,knew you have no bother selling the hornet stan well done m8.by the way i thought i saw you in scarbi today busa exactly the same as yours was,ent you though.

not a bad investment bought as a non runner for £500 fitted a new battery and it started first time cleaned and polished ;fitted new handlebars cos the ones it had were scabby blue fitted original can back on which came with the bike total outlay of about £600including new oil and filter sold today for £2000 and im still left with a mint scorpion can and link pipe and front and rear paddock stands and a full set of brake pads thumbs so yes dave the first drinks are on me mate

@madcarper wrote:
DAVE take your finger off the send button lol,knew you have no bother selling the hornet stan well done m8.by the way i thought i saw you in scarbi today busa exactly the same as yours was,ent you though.
no mate i was at bikewise with billy and ed and theres another fat bloke got a busa like mine is there lol!

not a bad investment bought as a non runner for £500 fitted a new battery and it started first time cleaned and polished ;fitted new handlebars cos the ones it had were scabby blue fitted original can back on which came with the bike total outlay of about £600including new oil and filter sold today for £2000 and im still left with a mint scorpion can and link pipe and front and rear paddock stands and a full set of brake pads thumbs so yes dave the first drinks are on me mate
nice one, But TBH it will just be nice to put a face to the name now after the texts and calls , and a pint will be nice pint

[quote="stantheman"total outlay of about £600including new oil and filter sold today for £2000 and im still left with a mint scorpion can and link pipe and front and rear paddock stands and a full set of brake pads[/quote]

Uber result there mate - bet you'd like to do one of those per month! thumbs

@madcarper wrote:
no mate i was at bikewise with billy and ed and theres another fat bloke got a busa like mine is there lol!

Oh balls i forgot bikewise was on bugger..
but then i was drunkenfofl

thumbs what a result thumbs