Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

Big grin :)

okay last year got some knee sliders from dick, tried to knee down on the bandit didnt happen only a skim, and sold it, got on road april this year with the naked sv650, been trying from time to time since, havent done for like a month now, so gave it ago at getting my knee down today. and look what i did! Smile

biggest grin on my face ever party

only slight mark but thats from one drag, called it a day after a couple more as dont want to push it too far but im a happy bunny

and chicken stripls look good

@Davehutch wrote:
why do you want to get your knee down ? confused

maybe hes a rent boy fofl

thanx stue, and oit you too, and its fun, its like a wheelie, fire time your able to do one its a good feeling, Winkthumbs

thanx stue, and oit you too, and its fun, its like a wheelie, fire time your able to do one its a good feeling, Winkthumbs
Dont worry Chad Dave cant even get his knee down in the living room LaughingLaughingLaughing without breaking his back LaughingLaughing

because its fun dave, im young and still got a bit of hooligan in my from time to time i need to let it out thumbsLaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
why do you want to get your knee down ? confused

maybe hes a rent boy fofl

foflfoflfofl Bet he did that on a roundabout in the kids playground

Hat's off to you Chad, Just don't overdo it pint

Reckon Dave was born OLD....... As a sprightly 57 year old I still enjoy the odd wheelie too - and going fast - and going down

Old and Disgracefulhttp: