Who doesn't like Titanium!

Gotta love the crazy colours Titanium turns Very Happy

oh yeah and a little something else, Dick knew about this for a while lol

@lee wrote:
very nice bike looks mint matt thumbsthumbs

Spotless with 20K on the clock Smile P reg thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
thats one tidy Ace matt Very Happythumbsthumbs

Aye been a few weeks, need to get a few bits and bobs and hopefully it will run without any problems!!

the exups easy to strip and lube, and copper slip the bolts so they dont seize,looks well tidy though what else you getting done? thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
the exups easy to strip and lube, and copper slip the bolts so they dont seize,looks well tidy though what else you getting done? thumbs

New battery, give it a kick up the ass and use it! just had new tyres, chain & sprocket, Beowulf can, rack and crash bungs oh and screen lol, just hope i can get on with it ( pulled my back out today riding the cbr Embarassed )

yeah best thing to do is just ride it Very Happy there a roomy bike so nice and comfy ive had no probs with the low bars just a matter of getting used to it,i get bad sciatica as well but no probs riding thumbsthumbs

Permanent depending on whether or not i can ride it without being in too much pain ( bars are lower than the cbr ) Zed will get done when ever i find time/money. As its not my only bike, it can go on the back burner for a bit Laughing

I'll have to see how it goes Smile might even buy another yolk, drill it/thread it and put some drag bars on it ( will raise it up more than heli or vario's )

Tell ya something really annoying with the cbr, the bars are not wide enough... nearly EVERY single time i go out on it i end up pressing the bastard horn with the inside of my hand >_< swear it was made for midgets ( or women? )

@fr499y wrote:
I'll have to see how it goes Smile might even buy another yolk, drill it/thread it and put some drag bars on it ( will raise it up more than heli or vario's )

Tell ya something really annoying with the cbr, the bars are not wide enough... nearly EVERY single time i go out on it i end up pressing the bastard horn with the inside of my hand >_< swear it was made for midgets ( or women? )

thats modern bikes matt,bloody tiny LaughingLaughing if you go that route you might have to chop some fairing m8 unless theres an alternative ,there was a yoke converter for renthals a while back on ebay ill have a look see thumbs

you could practice on this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yamaha-yzf-1000-Thunderace-Top-Yoke-/180944940661?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item2a2128ae75

@dick65 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

thats modern bikes matt,bloody tiny LaughingLaughing if you go that route you might have to chop some fairing m8 unless theres an alternative ,there was a yoke converter for renthals a while back on ebay ill have a look see thumbs

you could practice on this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yamaha-yzf-1000-Thunderace-Top-Yoke-/180944940661?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item2a2128ae75
if you buy it send it up to me and ill polish it for you matt thumbs

If you're offering polishing services Stan, I'll have a few bits for you to do once the winter season hits us thumbsLaughingLaughingthumbs