Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Robbie

Any one use a table saw ?......this will interest you.

bet he wouldnt of tried his dick in there though Shocked

I think that may have been a completely different type of video if he had his dick out whilst it was spinning. Probably the type of vid' in Jezza's collection Laughing

very clever! my uncle could have done with that, his little finger and part of his hand were hanging by a thread, luckily they saved it.

Good vid , my m8 cut his little finger off ,they couldn't save it , he says the only thing he misses it for is when he gets his change at the bar , he says its the only thing that stops the money rolling out your hand

Very good that i regrind over 3,000 saws a month , as its my job and yes a lot of my customers , have a few finger of ,

very impressive BUT having had a close look at the vid Im not convinced thats his finger it just doesnt look like its attached to his hand more gripped between his fingers

@Neill wrote:
very impressive BUT having had a close look at the vid Im not convinced thats his finger it just doesnt look like its attached to his hand more gripped between his fingers

thats what i thought,i suppose the insurers and health and safety police for the program would have something to say about using his own finger.