Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GHRCanada

Hello from Canada

Hello my name is Jim(Ram)Marlor.

I'm the co-founder of Golden Horseshoe Riding Club here in Canada. I wanted to drop in and say hello. I ride a 2011 Harley Davidson Electra Limited.

Thanks for the welcome. Always nice to see whats going on,on the other side of the world..lol

Thanks again for the welcome. Do most of you ride sport bikes or do some ride cruisers? I see lots of sport bikes as avatars so I thought I would ask.

@GHRCanada wrote:
Thanks again for the welcome. Do most of you ride sport bikes or do some ride cruisers? I see lots of sport bikes as avatars so I thought I would ask.

all types, most of us seem to ride naked bikes, few sports, theres couple chops and classics too etc thumbs

Does range a fair bit. Few ride trikes, cruisers, sports bikes, big part of the community ride naked bikes ( bandits, BIG number on here ) Retro's and classics.

Glad you said naked bikes and not naked bikers..lmao

So I guess you all ride a large range of different style bikes.

In Canada it's much the same, we find younger riders riding sport bikes and most of us old grumpy bastards riding cruisers..lol

I would like to get over there one day and do some riding as well as look up my heritage.

It would be cool to do both at the same time.

Another "Welcome Jim"... thumbs
from Australia.

LOT'S of Harley's/Cruisers out here in AU,
but not on the forums or groups im with.

Good to see people out riding no matter where your from.You have to like the fact that we can talk with others from around the world about our passion.

Bought My Electra last year have 25,k on it so far, so not too much on the forums..lol

Boy would I be screwed up in your countries, you ride on the wrong side of the road..lmao

hello and welcome to the forum plenty people ride on the wrong side of road all over the world. Shocked it can only end in SadLaughing

GHR Canada "Boy would I be screwed up in your countries, you ride on the wrong side of the road..lmao"

Theyre going to experiment with driving on the left in Canada! First the Trucks and Buses will do it, then if its a success the cars and bikes will try it a week later!!! foflfoflfofl

That would be fine on for the bike but my car and bus would be a problem since the steering wheel would be on the wrong side. head bang

I would love to ride over there,I hope to be a tourist in a couple of years. I want to take a look at the family roots.

Its not a drama having the steering wheel on the wrong side.
I've done it a few times.

When you want to overtake, just start to pull out,
and watch the expression on the passengers face
and you'll know if its safe to go or not.... Laughing