Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

New car

Cheers lads, yeah stan got 49.5mpg the other day. Getting it remapped push it from 177bhp to about 210bhp.

Ian is spraying the bonnet and bumper for as it has a few stone chips and me m8 at bmw is powder coating me wheels. thumbs

nice and diesels are moving on well,

my old 1997 306 1.9 td gets 45mpg and is 98bhp. i think diesel is the way forward thumbs especially with the mpg and bhp you get from that bmw

me mum went from a 1 series M sport ( do they even have shocks or just solid metal struts? cause the ride was shit ) to a mini cooper and now shes got a mini coupe Very Happy awesome little buggy thumbs

Sorry to hear about the new car mate. We all know what the W in BMW stands for don't we? ShockedShockedLaughingLaughingLaughing

nice and diesels are moving on well,

my old 1997 306 1.9 td gets 45mpg and is 98bhp. i think diesel is the way forward thumbs especially with the mpg and bhp you get from that bmw

Christ Chad we've had some of those. Got more bits than Peugeot. A bit prone to head gasket troubles until they went to front mount intercoolers with the Hdi. The 2.1 TD is a a doable conversion too. thumbs

Yeah I've got a tiny oil leak now, no dripping but visable on bottom of engine. But paid 600, when it goes boom it goes boom lol.

@dick65 wrote:
id like a robin reliant thumbs

My mate had one years go. Easy to park-he'd drive the front end in then we'd lift the rear into place Laughing

@dick65 wrote:
id like a robin reliant thumbs

My mate had one years go. Easy to park-he'd drive the front end in then we'd lift the rear into place Laughing

LaughingLaughing i can drive one on my bike licence thumbs

@fr499y wrote:
me mum went from a 1 series M sport ( do they even have shocks or just solid metal struts? cause the ride was shit ) to a mini cooper and now shes got a mini coupe Very Happy awesome little buggy thumbs

I think he ride is better but I am taking the run flats off and putting falken tyres on.loved me mini but it used a tenner to do 20miles ( foot dowm)lol

Nice car mark,I love the bmw brand Smile

nice cars you do right getting rid of them runflats, censored use to hate changeing them

yup, use the same engine in the 1.6 BMW as in the mini's thumbs ( aka 116, 316 etc )

up Happy new car Mark hope its a goodun for you! Black looks lovely but its a bugger to keep that way but I know you have a big pot of polish, have fun mate lol!

up Happy new car Mark hope its a goodun for you! Black looks lovely but its a bugger to keep that way but I know you have a big pot of polish, have fun mate lol!

agree black cars are a get to keep clean. I used to have a black Ford Orion (showing my age now Shocked ) and it was beautiful once washed, t-cut and polished Cool . However, after a few days and some rain it looked awful as it showed all the streaks etc ShockedShocked . Good luck Mark, think you may need a few extra hours in the day mate ShockedLaughingLaughing

@haveugot1 wrote:

I think he ride is better but I am taking the run flats off and putting falken tyres on.loved me mini but it used a tenner to do 20miles ( foot dowm)lol

Don't get my wrong, there comfy cars inside and on motorways/dual carriageways, just roads like we got around here it was horrible. Like your doing, removing run flats would probs help as they are hard and don't suck up the bumps too well!

I always wanted an orion gear in blue mmm. Yeah removing the run flats should make for a softer ride. And ypur right about the black it never looks clean.