Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roobike

My trumpet!

Nice one mate thumbsthumbs thanks for sharing her with us, she looks clean thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Nice one mate thumbsthumbs thanks for sharing her with us, she looks clean thumbsthumbs

agree

nice, even got the triumph race can by the looks of it thumbs sound good at top end lol

Nice looking bike there thumbs Like the colour thumbsthumbs . It's surprisingly easy on the eye, not easy for "yellow". I'm sure she rides easily within all limits thumbsTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

Nice looking bike there thumbs Like the colour thumbsthumbs . It's surprisingly easy on the eye, not easy for "yellow". I'm sure she rides easily within all limits thumbsTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

The colour is better in the flesh and she rides great! bit faster than my old 600 bandit racer2 but still miss the old B6

give it a week and you will be glad you have changed bikes thumbs

I had one (red).. lovely bike...ya won't be disappointed, wish I kept mine. thumbs

@roobike wrote:

The colour is better in the flesh and she rides great! bit faster than my old 600 bandit racer2 but still miss the old B6

I think I'm the same, still miss the old B6 on occasion. Generally as I'm refilling the ZX after an "enthusiastic" run out thumbsTwisted EvilSadSad

@roobike wrote:

I think I'm the same, still miss the old B6 on occasion. Generally as I'm refilling the ZX after an "enthusiastic" run out thumbsTwisted EvilSadSad

I know the feeling the old B6 was great on fuel but the triumph uses loads