Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Sad Times...

Just recieved a phone call to say that me Uncle Tony as lung cancer we will be finding out in the next few days if they can operate Sad hes a brave man who dont want any fuss..bless him..

sorry to hear that stue thoughts to you and your family m8

@Stue11 wrote:
Just recieved a phone call to say that me Uncle Tony as lung cancer we will be finding out in the next few days if they can operate Sad hes a brave man who dont want any fuss..bless him..

Sorry to hear that Stue. My long term biker mate just retired and his retirement present was the same news Sad
His wife and family are gutted

Fingers crossed for him Stue.

My Aunty in the UK and boss's wife here are both
recovering from beast cancer, I know a couple of
others who have beat it to. Docs and medicine are
Getting better all the time. I hope they can help him .

Thanks everyone for your kind comments, ive been on the phone most of the evening, theyve called him in 2mw so fingers crossed thumbs hopefully theyve caught it in time..

@Stue11 wrote:
Thanks everyone for your kind comments, ive been on the phone most of the evening, theyve called him in 2mw so fingers crossed thumbs hopefully theyve caught it in time..
got them crossed m8 thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
got them crossed m8 thumbs

Same here mate. Hopefully they've caught it in time and they can sort it. Regards to you and the family thumbs

Every thought and prey is with u and your family stue. Been here his year and hoping for a better 2013.

i had a phone call today telling me my cousin died from lung cancer on monday Sad

My gf's grandad died monday from a heart attack Sad i know how your feeling, lost my pap to lung cancer a few years back. Sad

Hope everything goes well Stu thumbs