Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gazman

long time no see.

Hi guys, Dave, Stu etc. Been away from the forum for a long time now, about a year or so. Hope you are all well, Stu, you look like you've been working out even more than before, judging by your photo, Dave, Hope the B king's going well. Anyway, not used the bike much in the past year, don't ride in the cold and wet and have been busy with a house move and now with an extension on its way in the new year. Got my hands on a new toy earlier this year, which I can use on more occasions and have started a journal on this site z3mcoupe forum The B6 is still looking good but I'm hoping to get a mk1 B12 for next summer, going to keep an eye open on here to see if I can source one at a good price. Gazman thumbsthumbs

Welcome back mate and I've got a low miles '98 B12 which I will be selling in the next few months. Very Happy

Hey hey, stranger in the camp. Anyone recognise this guy????? LaughingLaughing

Welcome back mate. Good luck on the bike hunting thumbsthumbs

Welcome back Gaz partypartyparty yea been hitting the gym hard lately Laughing Dave said hes coming soon too LaughingLaughingthumbs good to have you back partypartyparty

Cheers for the warm welcome back guys. Thought you might like to see one of my recent distractions.

It's dry inside and it's got a heater and you don't have to wear leathers, although I do of course. Gaz thumbsthumbs

@Gazman wrote:
Cheers for the warm welcome back guys. Thought you might like to see one of my recent distractions.

It's dry inside and it's got a heater and you don't have to wear leathers, although I do of course. Gaz thumbsthumbs

Nice cage..looks sweet thumbsCool

Welcome back mate... i work in witney so will keep my eyes peeled for the car

Paul