Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

that cheeky Chad !!!

Injection in the spine works....just had one. didnt cure the pain but it hurt more than the hip and took my mind off it fofl

It's muscular. But my god does it hurt. Workings making it worse but need the money so oh well just keep going till my leg drops off

And was only asking papa for some advice Wink

It's muscular. But my god does it hurt. Workings making it worse but need the money so oh well just keep going till my leg drops off

Get yourself a sports massage Chad, used to suffer with bad hips from playing rugby thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

Get yourself a sports massage Chad, used to suffer with bad hips from playing rugby thumbs

Bit far to go isn't it? ShockedShockedShocked

Especially with no wheels on the bike ShockedLaughingthumbs

i found something that helps ease the pain!

i whacked my hea don the corner of my car door, alex a mate felt the car move, and anouther mate grabbed me thinking i9 was going to collapse lol.

so my heads been huring all da instead. and got a lumop like a golf ball! LaughingSad

i whacked my hea don the corner of my car door, alex a mate felt the car move, and anouther mate grabbed me thinking i9 was going to collapse lol.

so my heads been huring all da instead. and got a lumop like a golf ball! LaughingSad
i think that means everyone >>>>>>>that chad has hit his head on his car door and it has took his mind of his hip thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

i think that means everyone >>>>>>>that chad has hit his head on his car door and it has took his mind of his hip thumbs

the wonders of using my phone, lease texting does a grammer thing.

and yes, hit my head hard, car moved it was that hard. massive lump on my head so its bought the paint away from my hip Laughingthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

the wonders of using my phone, lease texting does a grammer thing.

and yes, hit my head hard, car moved it was that hard. massive lump on my head so its bought the paint away from my hip Laughingthumbs

Now hes chipped the paint on his hip....

hide

told you, the injection in me spine had the same effect head bang

Hope you've not damaged the car Very Happy

@Grumpyowl wrote:

Hope you've not damaged the car Very Happy

no just my head Laughing