Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Tomorrow >whats the chances of getting out ?

Plenty of chance if you don't mind getting wet.go for it.

its blowing a hoolie in the north east, some big gusts,if you go out dave watch out for the last minute shoppers flying about like idiots. have a good un.

@madcarper wrote:
its blowing a hoolie in the north east, some big gusts,if you go out dave watch out for the last minute shoppers flying about like idiots. have a good un.
cant see any of the bloody sunny that was forcasted Jezza is probably right Sad

Wish i'd have gone out today Sad well done Dave its nice to get out thumbs

Riding is probably the last thing i can do here Sad .
Snow ,ice and windy outside together with that the engine is in pieces due to a big upgrade thumbs .

So you that can enjoy a ride thumbs .

Instead i'm going to stay in the mancave just me and a copple of beers, tinkering with me bike .

Cheers Maveric

Been for a walk along part of the Tissington Trail & back via Alsop & Parwich. We've got my sis in law living with us at present (long story) so took her out with the missus. Not much chance of getting out on the bike I'm afraid. Sad

nice one Dave thumbs ive been doing a bit of fell walking lately and hoping to get out on the bike over christmas thumbs

well done me and kids went down to Basingstoke to see my Dad thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
nice one Dave thumbs ive been doing a bit of fell walking lately and hoping to get out on the bike over christmas thumbs

Nice one Dick! used to do a lot of fell walking and really miss it but now we've got the dog its an ideal time to start again thumbs
and as for getting out on the bike the car has gone into safe mode running like a bag of spanners and has an emission fault light on so until I can get it booked in its the bike from now on, 0400 in the morning YAK! cars....... to clever for their own good! soapboxangry

hope you get the car fettled mike always something mate,least the weathers frost free for the bike,i live on the edge of the pennines so some nice quiet walks around here thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
hope you get the car fettled mike always something mate,least the weathers frost free for the bike,i live on the edge of the pennines so some nice quiet walks around here thumbs

Thanks Dick, booked in Thursday for a diagnostic. Fine going to work at 0400 lashed it down coming home but still nice to get on the bike and like you said at least no frost/ice to worry about. thumbs