Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

A personal thanks to everyone..

That has made this forum a great place to be and be part off, also a big thanks to Dave and Dick for all there help in keeping this forum a great and happy place...oh and everyone else an even bigger thanks for all your input and post's throughout 2012 love you all and no im not p censored d new hereLaughingLaughingLaughing

So merry xmas everyone make sure its a good one whatever your circumstances and ile look forward to meeting up with a few more next year partypartyparty

Ohh chucks Embarassed , thanx. thumbs

Met some great people from here and hope to meet some more including the big soppy sod that started this thread I love youhidebananafofl

Regards Mark

@haveugot1 wrote:

Met some great people from here and hope to meet some more including the big soppy sod that started this thread I love youhidebananafofl

Regards Mark
Dave told me to right it or im banned hidenew hereLaughingLaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

Regards Mark
Dave told me to right it or im banned hidenew hereLaughingLaughingLaughing

foflfofl

ive met some great people on here in fact everyone ive met from this forum have been great roll on next year and ill meet some more thumbs i hope everyone has a great christmas pintsalutedrinking

well done lads and lasses i have enjoyed reading and contributing to the forum ,lets ave another year of the same and i hope to meet a few more of you next year. thumbs

Nice 1 stue its been great on here,you all do a good job makeing sure it runs right

heres to 2013 drinking

agree IMO There isn't a more friendly forum on the net and as Ian said hope to meet faces old and new next year! pintpintwave

ive met some great people on here in fact everyone ive met from this forum have been great roll on next year and ill meet some more thumbs i hope everyone has a great christmas pintsalutedrinking

i agree ive met some great people thumbs

nice one stue, and thankyou to everyone here being how they, like a little family thumbs

hope too meet some more of you in 2013 thumbs

Great 2012 , lets see if we can get big and better in 2013 , all ride safe and take care that,s what matters thumbsthumbs

nice one stue,and a big thanks to all who make the forum what it is thumbsthumbssalute