Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

Back to work

Well nearly over is the xmas festivities and so begins the mad rush to get me bike ready for the summer.Its been a good one but my kidneys cannot take any more lager drunkensurrenderfofl .

Hope you all had a good un and look forward to riding with you soon cheersthumbs

part timers !!!i had 4 days off and one of them i went to work to mess about with some new paint effects. Sad can't wait for decent weather to get out with some decent riders.

@madcarper wrote:
part timers !!!i had 4 days off and one of them i went to work to mess about with some new paint effects. Sad can't wait for decent weather to get out with some decent riders.

Who's that then ian???lol

@madcarper wrote:
agree PART timers Laughing

Back to work ya sat on ya arse behind a steering wheel spreading shit on road foflhide

@lee wrote:
Back to work ya sat on ya arse behind a steering wheel spreading shit on road foflhide

thats a bit harsh lee.

but true lol!

@lee wrote:

Thing is I can't deny it lol.

But in me defence it keeps the roads open.and if it wasn't down then cage drivers would keep crashing into our barriers, which isn't bad as it keeps me in a job ha ha.

Back on Monday after 2 weeks of overindulge.
Need to get earning again as spent wayyyy to much. Sad
Mind you I could get use to gettin up at past 9 every day... Never felt better, Very Happy

part timers the lot of ya i worked xmas eve, christmas day and boxing day night. Laughing

Good on yer Chad. Keep earning it mate yer tax and NI is paying for my pension lol!thumbs

I went back last week but it was dead , only had 2 pints over xmas and new year ,

Same for me, I was back last week, but doing my First Aid refresher today and tomorrow, so a few more days off thumbsLaughing