Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Fancy these for my king

go for it dave much better than stock and you can get blue to match the bike .tried to get some for the bandit but for some reason they dont make them yet which is strange when you think how many there must be out there. they do them for my zzr though. Very Happy

And while your at it Dave you can add these to match the white on the mudguard hide

@madcarper wrote:
go for it dave much better than stock and you can get blue to match the bike .tried to get some for the bandit but for some reason they dont make them yet which is strange when you think how many there must be out there. they do them for my zzr though. Very Happy

ian if you ring samco and ask if they do them for your bandit,which they will say no

They then may ask you to send yours and they may start doing them,and they dont charge Very Happy they did it with one of my mates bikes cant remember which bike it was though worth a try for a price of a phone call thumbsthumbs

Go for it dave they will look well thumbsthumbs

TheBiker46 wrote:
And while your at it Dave you can add these to match the white on the mudguard hide

but there not in blue v funny

Best you can buy Dave so get them with all that beer money you are not paying out each week LaughingLaughingthumbsthumbs

@madsod wrote:
Best you can buy Dave so get them with all that beer money you are now paying out each week LaughingLaughingthumbsthumbs
think i will but may have to wait till I have been to the "TT" Wink

@lee wrote:
@madcarper wrote:

ian if you ring samco and ask if they do them for your bandit,which they will say no

They then may ask you to send yours and they may start doing them,and they dont charge Very Happy they did it with one of my mates bikes cant remember which bike it was though worth a try for a price of a phone call thumbsthumbs

Go for it dave they will look well thumbsthumbs

yes lee i spoke to them and if i sent them mine as pattern and i could get around 10 people to commit to buy a set each they would have made moulds and put them into production unfortunately i could not get 10 people to commit.