Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

A Porsche driver who overtook a line of novice motorcyclists at speeds of up to 113mph has said he "

Just 6 months for 113mph. I'd have crushed his ruddy car. The tw*t angry

Ive lost count of the number of times Ive seen bikes pull out of Willingham and cane it towards Market rasen thinking it impresses people,well sorry but it doesn,t and this is the result a camera van sat waiting for them.Having said that the knob in the porsche deserves everything he got and more.obviously he decided to floor it then saw the camera so slammed the brakes on,He's lucky one of the learners didn't run into the back of him,dare say if they had it wouldn't have made the news (speed camera causes accident)

What a censored his car would be minus the windows if he did that in front of me fightingfighting

i've seen a lot worse to be honest, he gave them plenty of room and was well past them when he tried to scrub some speed of although he did lock up .
i think the vans should be sited at traffic lights cos the amount of people running reds is fecking crazy.

@madcarper wrote:
i've seen a lot worse to be honest, he gave them plenty of room and was well past them when he tried to scrub some speed of although he did lock up .
i think the vans should be sited at traffic lights cos the amount of people running reds is fecking crazy.

Have to agree with ian but also seen just as bad from bikers.

113mph and only a 6 month ban? How? Surely should be longer? scratchscratch

What would have happened to a biker who had overtook a learner car? Somehow I think he would have been treated more harshly?

been thinking about this and imho the worst thing he did was to hit the brakes when he saw the speed camera van,the highway code rule 163 says move quickly past the vehicle you are overtaking, once you have started to overtake. Allow plenty of room. Move back to the left as soon as you can but do not cut in.
so I would interpret that as spending as little time as possible on the wrong side of the road and if that means breaking the speed limit then so be it.
so to be fair who amongst us bike riders hasn't done 113 mph in a 60 limit,if the van hadn't have been there all he would have done is gone past the leading car and pulled in.

Quite true but do you really need to do 113mph to overtake learners doing 60?