Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Robbie

Tail tidy

Been looking at one of these for a while but 2 things had put me off 1 being the price, around £65 from R & G. loads of others about but still pricey for what they are. And the other thing was they don't fit with Givi brackets.
Anyway picked this one up on Ebay for £30. easy enough to to fit so when I need the givi rack I'll just put the old tail back on.
Not brilliant photo's as I couldn't be arsed to wheel the bike out Very Happy

Before....

After

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
looks good robbbie , you have started me off now Very Happy
That bloody robbie has got me at it now lol!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SUZUKI-B-KING-R-G-RACING-TAIL-TIDY-BKING-/360570459986?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item53f3ac9752
just make one Dave , its not that hard and will give you some think to do . i made all mine out of scrap ,make a cardboard template and then make it out of steel ,

@madsod wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
looks good robbbie , you have started me off now Very Happy
That bloody robbie has got me at it now lol!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SUZUKI-B-KING-R-G-RACING-TAIL-TIDY-BKING-/360570459986?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item53f3ac9752
just make one Dave , its not that hard and will give you some think to do . i made all mine out of scrap ,make a cardboard template and then make it out of steel ,
I am only a bricklayer , have you forgot ??

I think your best bet is to ask on your Bking forum. I think the price of them is bloody ridiculous, If I hadn't seen it on ebay I wouldn't have bought one.

@Robbie wrote:
I think your best bet is to ask on your Bking forum. I think the price of them is bloody ridiculous, If I hadn't seen it on ebay I wouldn't have bought one.
I have m8 , and I will keep my eye open , I am in no rush thumbs

Just been having a good look at your photo's and would say on the new tail it raises the height of the indicators as it does on mine. So I would say you may get away with leaving your rack on but it looks as if it will be a bit tight.

@Robbie wrote:
Just been having a good look at your photo's and would say on the new tail it raises the height of the indicators as it does on mine. So I would say you may get away with leaving your rack on but it looks as if it will be a bit tight.
yes i need some one on the b-king forum who has tried, to get back to me thumbs

Looks good mate thumbsthumbs

IF I ever change, think I'll be back on a Z1000 thumbs Naaaah, it'll be a ZZR1400 thumbsI love you

For what my opinion is worth---I think it looks the dogs do-das.. thumbs