Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Looks like Dad's place is sold

We put mum & dad's bungalow up for sale after Xmas, & got an offer which we accepted last week. Estate agents are happy that buyers have the ability to pay, and there's virtually no chain to worry about. So half of that looks like being in my bank in the not too distant future. I can feel a Speed Triple coming on but sure gives you some mixed feelings. When the bungalow's gone I've got virtually nothing tangible that connects me to my parents. Bitter sweet really. Smile

Similar story here also, our lass lost her mam last yr and her dad has just sold the house she was brought up in, also mixed feelings.Buy yourself a speed triple and think of the good times thumbs

It sure is a sad occasion, im sure whatever you bought with the money it will remind you of your dear parents thumbs enjoy Alan as im sure all'though not knowing your parents im sure they would like you to spend and enjoy whatever you choose thumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
must be a strange feeling Alan, but dont forget you are my best m8 ,I have always liked you MATE ! Wink
LaughingLaughingLaughing

I have just emailed an enquiry on a Speed Triple SE. Need to move that Bandit on first really though. I'd best sort it out & post it on here. Smile

It's not just the physical that connects us mate, it's the memories as well. While you may not have much physically, you've always got the memories. And, as said above, whatever you buy will be a reminder. thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
must be a strange feeling Alan, but dont forget you are my best m8 ,I have always liked you MATE ! Wink

Doesn't take you long to move on does it, it was only Sunday when I announced my lotto win that you wanted to be MY bitch bume .you slut. Laughing

can only echo what others have said,enjoy ya new bike alan no one can take memories away thumbs

@Robbie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Doesn't take you long to move on does it, it was only Sunday when I announced my lotto win that you wanted to be MY bitch bume .you slut. Laughing
foflfoflfoflfofl