Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Hurry up spring

That would be nice still march the first mine will be back on the road , just go right though them new oil filter balance the carbs etc ,

First time in 30 years Ive let the mot and tax lapse but I was thinking March or maybe April to get all legal again, Spring can't come soon enough!!

Gotta strip the forks out for polishing and a oil and filter change yet but defo roll on the spring... better get my arse in gear.. Very Happy

agree

Oil & filter, plugs , K&N air filter, new back tyre, first Mot and take her in for Power commander fitting and Dyno set up.

Do you think I'll get any change out of £50 Laughing

Oh and lose another stone so I can get in my leathers.
Think ill make it April thumbs

I still aint finished me carbs to be honest I cant be arsed at the moment winter blues I reckon Laughing will get it done for april though thumbs

i taxed mine on payday mot is up next month, so ill get that done.

went out for first ride of the year couple weekends back, was dry just nippy. and now weathers gone down hill Sad

First time in 30 years Ive let the mot and tax lapse but I was thinking March or maybe April to get all legal again, Spring can't come soon enough!!

Have her ready for our little trip to see stue m8.

@haveugot1 wrote:

Have her ready for our little trip to see stue m8.

Will do Mark! thumbs