Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

Some bikers are f*****G stupid!

Seriously, who do they think they are? bombing down slip roads, dodging across 3 lanes cutting infront of cars causing them to slam there brakes on, to STILL be infront of me at the traffic lights, Then speeds off whilst lane splitting! people like these are either extremely f*****g stupid or have a death wish.

Sorry, little rant but people like this seriously piss me off.

dont get me wrong, spirited riding and dangerous riding are two different things. And what he was doing was just darn right stupid! The second the sun comes out the roads are full with power rangers riding like ***** showing off..

@fr499y wrote:
dont get me wrong, spirited riding and dangerous riding are two different things. And what he was doing was just darn right stupid! The second the sun comes out the roads are full with power rangers riding like ***** showing off..
agree some riders are t censored s at times especially when they undertake me on a corner whilst being two up angryangryangry

hi

not just bikers, was out on sunday on the b king and stupid range rover driver would not get outta the outside lane on a duel carriagway , nothing on his inside, so i pulled along the inside of him and just gestured that he should move over to inside lane, i carried on so that i ended up in front of him, meanwhile he took exception to me telling him to move over and was flashing his lights right up my ass , and next minute he undertook me and just came over in front of me with barely enough room for him to squeeze in front of me and the car in front, at 70 miles per hour that is pretty scary, had to brake quick , followed by him giving the finger, so aint just bikers

steve

Pala, it's because of drivers like this that you should carry a really large nut in your left hand pocket. Smile

hi

or a spark plug / pool ball in a football sock ,

steve

i cant understand why you tried to reason with a Range Rover owner Very Happy A mate of mine used to get me the address of owners if i gave him the reg plate, that way you can decorate their vehicle for them at leisure thumbs

@fr499y wrote:

agree

@Stue11 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
agree some riders are t censored s at times especially when they undertake me on a corner whilst being two up angryangryangry

Move out the way then Wink

@Stue11 wrote:

They were two up and still undertook you on a corner? Sheesh, don't you have mirrors? Rolling EyesLaughingLaughing

@Macie_UK wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

They were two up and still undertook you on a corner? Sheesh, don't you have mirrors? Rolling EyesLaughingLaughing
I had the mrs on the back and i see the blade approaching thinking he would overtake me after the corner.....as im about to bank in he cut underneath me....i shuch and waved me fist at him for as long as i could keep him in me sights...if hed have pulled over and challenged me id be locked up angryangryangry

@Robbie wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

Move out the way then Wink
blarblarblar