Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
firehawk

I've defected

It seems Im no longer faithful to the mighty big S :icon_redface: . Had to give Kwak a try, or to be precise the ZX636 Ninja. Bloody love the shape and style. Atleast it also means I'm back on 2 wheels Smile. So what do you think? :icon_lol:

thumbs Nice (for a heart stopping minute I thought you were going to say a Hardly Movingson) hide

Buying a Kawasaki is seldom a bad thing. And a 636 is a handy tool to have in your box, as it were. thumbsthumbs

TheBiker46 wrote:
thumbs Nice (for a heart stopping minute I thought you were going to say a Hardly Movingson) hide

I thought he said he'd defecated!! Hopefully not while he was out riding Laughing

nowt wrong with a 636 cracking bike espescially if you do the odd track day.

i nearly did defecate when I looked at the speedo coming home only to see 140 Smile . my new missus is a Ninja rider too. she has a green 250r. nice to finally have someone to ride with properly Smile

@firehawk wrote:
i nearly did defecate when I looked at the speedo coming home only to see 140 Smile . my new missus is a Ninja rider too. she has a green 250r. nice to finally have someone to ride with properly Smile
Have you any pics of your new Mrs girl PLEASE !

Niiiceee! 636 would be my choice if i could ride a sports bike thumbs

See it doesnt feel like a full on sports bike positiom wise etc. Its really comfortable and useable Smile

@firehawk wrote:
See it doesnt feel like a full on sports bike positiom wise etc. Its really comfortable and useable Smile

Yeah there not low low for a sports bike, but they still put too much strain on my wrists which makes for a very uncomfortable ride Sad Now ya just need some good weather to enjoy it more thumbs