Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chay

FAD's Halloween Fashion Costume and Halloween Room Design Competition- winners announced

Hi FAD members! Its competition once more...Since halloween is fast approaching...FAD is coming up with a new competition to allow each member to send their pet's photo on a halloween costume & halloween room entries...

Simply post two images...

1st, ur pet with his/her halloween attire, (make it a little freaky, wacky and scary as much as possible to make it more convincing, an idea? why not try visiting the stylist and check how u can make ur pet looking halloween fashionist! LOL

2nd, an image of ur pet's halloween room theme... its up to u how you can start designing your room, but it should be lined up with the coming halloween feast.

Two images are required...your pet and ur room. Great prizes awaits every winner...
There will be 1st prize winner and 2nd and 3rd places.

Prizes are as follows:
First place winner :
All This Week special items in the shops (Nov. 2_ Mondays newly arrived items)
5 GMB's
1 holloween item of your own choice( it can be from 2008 or 2009 holloween item)

Second place :
2 TWS items of ur choice in the shop
3 GMB's
ghost dress.

Third place :
1 TWS item of ur choice in the shop
2 GMB's
bloody mat

Entries will close on 31st of October and winners will be announce on the 1st of November.

You can start sending your entries in this thread...Goodluck and Happy Halloween!!!

berna_gal wrote:
can i join hun congratulations

sure hun! i ws supposed to send u this by pm, but since we are talking here...we are starting again new competition....Smile

geney wrote:
No deadline?

It is posted in my first post, 31st of October.., by Nov 1 i will announced the winner...goodluck!!

Great start from u Berna... congratulations i hoping for more entries...c'mmon FAD members..post now and u don't know u could win...

thanks chay congratulations come on guys/gals this is great competition :sun_bespectacl :sun_bespectacl

still trying to figure out an outfit for smorkle...
the new items threw me off!

Same here, I already entered Sphinx into Kasi and Leas "fancy dress" party, but now I'm not sure what I want my dear Sphinx to wear!!! We'll be back with that!

OKAY, after putting Sphinx in several costume variations. We decided we like this one best!

And we'll be back with our picture of our house Smile

lithiumkat wrote:
OKAY, after putting Sphinx in several costume variations. We decided we like this one best!

And we'll be back with our picture of our house Smile

oh wow, that is really good. i gave smorkle some teef too but she doesn't look all that scary...being pink and all! ha ha

ok, here's mine.
 11037_10.jpg

11037_11.jpg

i think smorkle looked scarier before the outfit change, but that's ok cuz now she has a head and a body! hee hee

this was the before look:  10621_13.jpg

i love to join here but many beautiful items in the shop i dont know what TiP should wear

TipPy wrote:
i love to join here but many beautiful items in the shop i dont know what TiP should wear

join in...u could win good prizes if u post good pictures of tippy also Smile remember the competition is only until 31st of Nov...so start posting now...

berna_gal wrote:

this is my halloween room i will post comets picture soon congratulationscongratulations

Creative idea about the luminous cobweb and the luminous lantern. :good:

rOANclArE wrote:
can i first pose the picture of my pet then tomorrow is the room ?

i would suggest that its more better to post ur entries the same time. no problem if u'll post it by tomorrow, the deadine for this is until 31, so u still have enough time.. =)

chay wrote:
rOANclArE wrote:
can i first pose the picture of my pet then tomorrow is the room ?

i would suggest that its more better to post ur entries the same time. no problem if u'll post it by tomorrow, the deadine for this is until 31, so u still have enough time.. =)

ok !! i will send it by tomorrow for sure !!! i will think of a design now !! haha !! congratulations

geney wrote:
berna_gal wrote:

this is my halloween room i will post comets picture soon congratulationscongratulations

Creative idea about the luminous cobweb and the luminous lantern. :good:

cool cobwebs!

REMEMBER, THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRIES IS ONLY UNTIL 31ST OF OCTOBER...AND THE WINNING ENTRIES WILL BE ANNOUNCE ON NOVEMBER 1...

HURRY!!! submit your pets pictures now... =)

ohhhh i have quistion can we post picture 31 oct. ore schould we pos tit today? i hove we can post 31 oct also because i still need all halloween intims and not have coins to got the intims now

smut wrote:
ohhhh i have quistion can we post picture 31 oct. ore schould we pos tit today? i hove we can post 31 oct also because i still need all halloween intims and not have coins to got the intims now

until tomorrow is the deadline 9pm GMT time..hurry smut!!!

ohhhhh im glad so because i so have one more day to got coins in before i need to post the picture ecause when it is 9pm gmt i meen it will be to morrow night hope i right because i dont cant post my picture to morrow morning when im not home before midday and then the time is 1 pm gmt i thing so i meen 9pm gmt is the same as 21.00 hope realy im right Ashamed

hi here is my halloween room
with the light on

with the light off:

and my most scary pic of smut hope you like it Smile

hope it okay to use the unvisible ring. on the pic but when its not okay i post a pic here with out the unvisble ring.

wow very nice room and i like your pet :good: i love those wings i wish i could have them ahaha ... and goodluck to you :victory:

this is my entry
My room:
im not really good in designing but atleast i try.. congratulations
 room11.jpg

and TiP

tippy10.jpg

happy halloween to everyone :boo:

My Halloween room:

And my Halloween pets:

:girl_werewolf: :girl_werewolf: :girl_werewolf:

1st place : _pandy_

2nd place : smorkle
 11037_10.jpg

11037_11.jpg

3rd place : tippy
 tippy10.jpg

room11.jpg

COngratulations winners!!! jobwell done! will be sending u pm on how to claim your prizes...
all members who have participated will received consolation prizes. Thanks for joining, till next time.

fantastic entries and amazing winners congratulations

well done to all of you

well don all and congrtas to the winner