Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

2013 Durham easter egg run

From 2min 10sec to 2min 18sec thats me and me dad on the back.We r behind the trike.

And some pics

well done mark another good turnout again.i been working on my caravan all weekend and my backs gone again today SadSad

@madcarper wrote:
well done mark another good turnout again.i been working on my caravan all weekend and my backs gone again today SadSad

thats what you get for working on caravans ian Laughing ,hope your better soon m8 thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@madcarper wrote:

thats what you get for working on caravans ian Laughing ,hope your better soon m8 thumbs
Ile ban him if i here that forbidden word again Caravan LaughingLaughingLaughing

@madcarper wrote:

Yeah had a good day m8. Hope your back on ya feet soon. banana

@haveugot1 wrote:
@madcarper wrote:

got no choice m8 self employed,piled in a load of painkillers and grin and bear it.you and your dad shud have called in for a cuppa.

@madcarper wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
@madcarper wrote:

got no choice m8 self employed,piled in a load of painkillers and grin and bear it.you and your dad shud have called in for a cuppa.

Yeah should of rang u. Pros and cons of being your own boss. Could get stue to come up and bend u back into shape. wheelchair

Mark , Carnt believe you took your bike out when it was cold and cloudy , I watched them leave from Durham , .

@Les wrote:
Mark , Carnt believe you took your bike out when it was cold and cloudy , I watched them leave from Durham , .

It was bloody freezing les ha ha. Im in the process of trying to sell bandit and wantingbto buy a bmw k1300r.