Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Been out walking today

Finally got a day off so took the Mrs & her sis over Chrome Hill, aka the Dragon's Back. Pretty tough climb for my old and out of condition legs, but well worth the effort. I think you'll see from the pics how it got it's name. Smile

[quote="Davehutch"]yes very nice and I aint on about the sister in law Smile [/ Very Happy
Well it would be rude not to thumbs

Looks nice mate thumbsthumbs . Where's the scenery at? Laughing

It's the upper Dove valley in Derbyshire, almost into Staffordshire, just south of Buxton. Smile

This is Parkhouse Hill, the little sister. They do look sort of sea monster/dragonlike don't they?

Looks nice mate thumbsthumbs . Where's the scenery at? Laughing

It's the upper Dove valley in Derbyshire, almost into Staffordshire, just south of Buxton. Smile

This is Parkhouse Hill, the little sister. They do look sort of sea monster/dragonlike don't they?

Very much. We're in Hereford in September so may have to look at a possible day out in that direction thumbsthumbs

There's a similar one out that way, near Hay on Wye. It's known as the Cat's Back, looks a good walk, and the northern end is Hay Bluff, good view of Lord Hereford's Knob from there. I kid you not Laughing