Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

got a tug of the Rozzers

just on our way back from Lincolnshire this afternoon and I pulled out to overtake a line of cars, gave it a bit of welly to get past quickly and a Rozzer coming the other way flashed me, turned round and chased us,I didn't know he turned round so we stopped for a toilet break and Rozzer pulled in behind us. Said he had it all on video,that he had to swerve out of my way (he was in the middle of a line of cars) did a full check on me,my bike and the Mrs, Breathalised us both then told me to be careful.in other words he couldn't prove anything.I wouldn't mind but it wasn't even a dodgy overtake, and I wasn't much over the speed limit,which incidentally he didn't know if it was 50 or 60, (60 actually) Guessing it was near the end of shift and he hadn't met his quota

@dick65 wrote:
@madsod wrote:
Glad you got away with that

agreethumbs
+2
obviously didn't have the video evidence he said he had, lucky escape thumbs but thats one reason why we have bikes isn't it? safe rapid progress! thumbs

Why breathalise your wife is it against the law for your pillion to have a drink.
I am against drink driving but your pillion!

pint

Glad everything ok. But I dont like the police and thats being nice.lol

sounds like ya got the bad cop Smile

@Grumpyowl wrote:
Why breathalise your wife is it against the law for your pillion to have a drink.
I am against drink driving but your pillion!

pint

she was on her own bike, and she didn't do anything wrong, she was just following me and happened to be with me when the jobsworth, sorry c***ntstable spoke to me

Sorry Dave just peed me off the patronising way he spoke to her and theres nothing you can do about it, she was really upset about it. topped my week off nicely that did.

Sorry Dave just peed me off the patronising way he spoke to her and theres nothing you can do about it, she was really upset about it. topped my week off nicely that did.
wasnt a dig at you m8 , just thought i would mention it before someone went to far thumbs

it anoys me when they dont know what their on about, ive been tugged a couple of times lately, one was a multi agency thing in my car. traffic cop pulled me into it, local cops went voer my car and were checking things that went even needed, like reversing lights? which ive been told you dont even need? stue or lee may correct me?

i got a defect notice for my horn not working, the fuse had gone, ooops, i didnt even know!!

just lucky he couldnt find anything!