Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

My old bandit up for sale again

They don't take any prisoners on price do they? Shocked

Was gunna say, all there bikes seem high priced Shocked

Gotta be worth a test drive Dave.......for old times sake  Sad  be a good bike for someone thumbs

Selling mine this yr for defo. I want a z1000 or speed triple 1050. Which ever I can afford.

@haveugot1 wrote:
Selling mine this yr for defo. I want a z1000 or speed triple 1050. Which ever I can afford.

Both sound choices, although I think you know which I'd steer you towards Laughing but take some advice and try a V twin Aprilia Tuono. Gen 2 bikes are on par or slightly cheaper than a Speedy and are awesome performers. thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:

Both sound choices, although I think you know which I'd steer you towards Laughing but take some advice and try a V twin Aprilia Tuono. Gen 2 bikes are on par or slightly cheaper than a Speedy and are awesome performers. thumbs

Think I'd go British or Jap for reliability.

buy it back Dave and sell the king

@haveugot1 wrote:

Had the 2004 model z1000 loved it, just waiting for my triple to be delivered lol. Hopefully its as good as people say! I miss my old zed and thought this would be a good alternative Shocked

@fr499y wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

Had the 2004 model z1000 loved it, just waiting for my triple to be delivered lol. Hopefully its as good as people say! I miss my old zed and thought this would be a good alternative Shocked

I would love either.  its just what i can get for mine and how much i can sweetheart out of the missus:loev:fofl

@fr499y wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

It is. they rock. Cool

@haveugot1 wrote:

Good luck mate. Whichever one you end up with  

@haveugot1 wrote:

He should sell that slow black one no probs Laughing

@lee wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

He should sell that slow black one no probs Laughing

:finger:lmao.