Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

good service !

this pod has never met right from buying the bike new, anyway had a call from Redcar Motorcycles Suzuki today took it down to them (they had there man in from Suzuki ) and its going in week on tue and there going to get it sorted one way or another , great service from Redcar again !!!

I suspect it might have fallen over and pushed the cowl out of line.

hide

@Davehutch wrote:
bikes going in tomorrow Sad 
least its getting sorted dave,they could have pulled it wasn't like that when it left

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

least its getting sorted dave,they could have pulled it wasn't like that when it left
it was m8 , i took the bike back to them that first week they told me not a lot could be done , but i have pushed it , any way they have had it to bits , and are ordering new pods and going to do it at its next service

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

it was m8 , i took the bike back to them that first week they told me not a lot could be done , but i have pushed it ,  any way  they have had it to bits , and are ordering new pods and going to do it at its next service

least its getting sorted m8 thumbs 

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

it was m8 , i took the bike back to them that first week they told me not a lot could be done , but i have pushed it ,  any way  they have had it to bits , and are ordering new pods and going to do it at its next service

most other people with B-kings say theres is the same , But it dont seem to bother them twist 

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

most other people with B-kings say theres is the same , But it dont seem to bother them twist 
But they may not have ocd like us fofl