Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

forum weekend rideout/ stop over 2014

@fr499y wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
Read this somewhere the other day "fast bikes do straight lines and fast riders do bends "

Yes!

Or if your like me, you pick a bike that shouldn't handle, and throw it around like a mad man Laughing 

amount of lads this way who might suddenly come on a ride with up up a decent road saying how fast there bikes are and we have lost them is mad. i lost a mate on his gsxr600 i was on a 33bhp bandit lol.

@Davehutch wrote:
Right then firstly well done kev  thumbs 

secondly  Suzuki's RULE  admin 

and thirdly  I am with Mark, Chad your in for it   wave smack finger bume shake finger down tongue2 bullshit boxer

Cheers Dave Smile got my test booked now too Wink Suzukis are good when they're working properly :p Wink engine now runs sweet tho, cheers again chad Smile anybody know where I can get another rear brake calliper from for the srad on the cheap? Cheers Smile

@Kev9872 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

and thirdly  I am with Mark, Chad your in for it   wave smack finger bume shake finger down tongue2 bullshit boxer

Cheers Dave :)got my test booked now too ;)Suzukis are good when they're working properly :p ;)engine now runs sweet tho, cheers again chad :)anybody know where I can get another rear brake calliper from for the srad on the cheap? Cheers Smile

kev put a post in classified asking as a wanted post someone may have something to sell you, as think bandits etc are the same.  thumbs 

@Kev9872 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Cheers Dave :)got my test booked now too ;)Suzukis are good when they're working properly :p ;)engine now runs sweet tho, cheers again chad :)anybody know where I can get another rear brake calliper from for the srad on the cheap? Cheers Smile

kev put a post in classified asking as a wanted post someone may have something to sell you,  as think bandits etc are the same.  thumbs 

Ok mate, cheers Smile someone's breaking one on one of the forums Wink gonna see if I have any luck there

ive got about £300 hidden away so far ready, i think im pretty much ready  party 

cant wait!

i once had £500 hidden away under me sock drawer how the mrs found it ill never know  Sad 

i once had £500 hidden away under me sock drawer how the mrs found it ill never know  Sad 

wondering why you had some of her underwear perhaps?  Rolling Eyes 

@dick65 wrote:
im ready now  Laughing thumbs 

Think we all are mate. Given the shift in the weather I'm getting itchy hands   thumbs    thumbs

Right gents ive sorted the route just need a quick reccy.

also 2nd payment is due £15.50 each by the 25th may. So those that have paid in full

Mark
Ian
Mike (gravelrash)
Ste ( shorty)

the following owe £15 50
Dave
Dick
Mike
Robbie
Hayden
Kev
Jordan
Les
Chad

thanyou. thumbs

Rightnts ive sorted the route just need a quick reccy.

also 2nd payment is due £17.00 each by the 25th may. So those that have paid in full

Mark
Ian
Mike (gravelrash)
Ste ( shorty)

the following owe £17.00
Dave PAID
Dick
Mike
Robbie
Hayden
Kev
Jordan
Les
Chad

thanyou

ok, so I know there are still places on this ride out and I was asked today if I fancied going.  Tbh the only reason I haven't put my name down was cos I thought someone might not want a girl sharing the same room as a load of lads.  

If no one has a problem with this I don't (am blind without my glasses anyway so I wont see anything if anyone gets up in the middle of the night), but if anyone does have a problem then that's fine.  Just need to know really before I make a decision as the last thing I want to do is upset anyone.  

So if anyone has a problem with me tagging along, just let me know (pm me if you prefer - although I have absolutely no idea how I will know if you have pm'd me pmsl - will ask him who thinks hes boss  Laughing ).

bike2

Told you today mel we want you there.youve been to the rest so would be happy for you to come along. thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Told you today mel we want you there.youve been to the rest so would be happy for you to come along. thumbs 
l couldn't agree more, who's gonna do the cooking if you don't come Mel! Laughing and there's the cleaning, washing pots, making beds etc  and keep Chad under control  Laughing of course you have to come!  thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:

l couldn't agree more, who's gonna do the cooking if you don't come Mel! Laughing and there's the cleaning, washing pots, making beds etc  and keep Chad under control  Laughing of course you have to come!  thumbs 

lol trust me - or ask Dave you don't want me doing the cooking - unless you want toast for breakfast and sarnies for tea  Laughing Laughing party 

@melly wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

lol trust me - or ask Dave you don't want me doing the cooking - unless you want toast for breakfast and sarnies for tea  Laughing Laughing party 

Sounds fine to me   thumbs    thumbs    thumbs 

For me Mel, no problem with you tagging along. I think the answer is whether you want to see loads of middle aged men trying to re-capture their long distant youth   thumbs    fofl    fofl    fofl

Any chance the info of where it is etc can be added to the opening post of this thread? Just for those that are coming up on the Saturday for the ride out only?  Shocked 

Will get a mod to post new page for ride out. The dates are 25th of July to the 27th of july.

The ride out will leave the cabin at 10am sharp. I will not wait as got a lot planned.

@haveugot1 wrote:
Will get a mod to post new page for ride out. The dates are 25th of July to the 27th of july.

The ride out will leave the cabin at 10am sharp. I will not  wait as got a lot planned.
do a one off post in this thread Mark with all the details and I will sort it  thumbs 

http://newsdale.org/bunkbarn/

Dates 25th of July to 27th of july. Ride out will on the 26th. I will be leaving the bunk house at 10am sharp.

you will all be given a copy of the route when you get there, its approx 140 miles.

Bring sleeping bag.

I will be using the drop off system.

look forward to seeing you all from myself and all the mods.

also 2nd payment is due £17.00 each by the 25th may. So those that have paid in full

Mark
Ian
Mike (gravelrash)
Ste ( shorty)

the following owe £17.00
Dave PAID
Dick
Mike PAID
Robbie
Hayden
Kev
Jordan
Les
Chad

Mark
Ian
Mike (gravelrash)
Ste ( shorty)

the following owe £17.00
Dave PAID
Dick
Mike PAID
Robbie PAID
Hayden
Kev
Jordan
Les
Chad

money sent last night m8 I was wrecked so hope it was you I sent it to  Laughing 

@dick65 wrote:
money sent last night m8 I was wrecked so hope it was you I sent it to  Laughing 

gratefully received dick cheers. thumbs 

Mark
Ian
Mike (gravelrash)
Ste ( shorty)

the following owe £17.00
Dave PAID
Dick PAID
Mike PAID
Robbie PAID
Hayden
Kev
Jordan
Les
Chad

ive just text jordy. my moneys ready, but might as well send both at once.  thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:

Mark
Ian
Mike (gravelrash)
Ste ( shorty)

the following owe £17.00
Dave PAID
Dick PAID
Mike PAID
Robbie PAID
Hayden
Kev
Jordan
Les
Chad

Right, not everyone has replied to me saying I want to go, but everyone that has seems to have no problem so Yay hay bring on the weekend  party

Mark can you let me know how much I owe and let Dave have your paypal address/details so so he can pay party party  thumbs thumbs 

party nice one mel. Cant see why anyone would have an issue.

And mark, i couldnt get mine and jordys money in the bank yesterday ill do it monday and send it over. Ive just messaged kev and hayden as a gentle nudge Wink

Mark
Ian
Mike (gravelrash)
Ste ( shorty)

the following owe £17.00
Dave PAID
Dick PAID
Mike PAID
Robbie PAID
Hayden
Kev
Jordan
Les
Chad
Mel PAID

Mark
Ian
Mike (gravelrash)
Ste ( shorty)

the following owe £17.00
Dave PAID
Dick PAID
Mike PAID
Robbie PAID
Hayden
Kev
Jordan
Les PAID
Chad
Mel PAID

Chad has told them dave and all will be sorted, its all cool Cool 

@Davehutch wrote:
come on guys pay up if your going you have had long enough now  head bang 

all sorted dave Wink

i know hayden only lurks about but he gets paid friday and will pay then he said. kevs gone quiet, but he knows. ive got jordys money and mine in my pocket. just cant get to bank as had lots of work. however im at college tomorrow and finish before banks close! so you will get it 100% tomorrow mark!

@Davehutch wrote:
come on guys pay up if your going you have had long enough now  head bang 

all sorted dave Wink

i know hayden only lurks about but he gets paid friday and will pay then he said. kevs gone quiet, but he knows. ive got jordys money and mine in my pocket. just cant get to bank as had lots of work. however im at college tomorrow and finish before banks close! so you will get it 100% tomorrow mark!

that fine chad. Have spoke to kev and we r good to go. thumbs 

Ah cool. have been telling kev to pop on here more often but hes only on his phone for now. His bike needs a lot of sorting then before he comes, i better get cracking and fix it for him  head bang 

and sorry ive took a while mate. bank opens at 9 here and i start work at 9. and they shut before i finish, but i finish college at 3.30ish tomorrow so itll be fine  thumbs 

Ah cool. have been telling kev to pop on here more often but hes only on his phone for now. His bike needs a lot of sorting then before he comes, i better get cracking and fix it for him  head bang 

and sorry ive took a while mate. bank opens at 9 here and i start work at 9. and they shut before i finish, but i finish college at 3.30ish tomorrow so itll be fine  thumbs 

Thats alright chad just glad your all coming from so far away, unlike others that live on the doorstep. thumbs 

be a road trip mate! got to get a few bits sorted first need a new set of leathers as ive got fat! need ventura luggage bars for my luggage kit, a new oil pressure sensor as typical Italian bike is playing up. and ideally new slave cylinder as ive got the common tuono/rsv snatch problem.

itll be good to meet a few more of you though!  thumbs 

be a road trip mate! got to get a few bits sorted first need a new set of leathers as ive got fat! need ventura luggage bars for my luggage kit, a new oil pressure sensor as typical Italian bike is playing up. and ideally new slave cylinder as ive got the common tuono/rsv snatch problem.

itll be good to meet a few more of you  party 

Ive got a spare fat set of leathers chad  hide although if i keep ging for coffee and cake instead of down the gym I may need them myself  Embarassed Laughing Laughing