Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

forum weekend rideout/ stop over 2014

@Davehutch wrote:
every one PM stan !!!!!!!

Pm sent, Dave, I'm glad this is you idea cos Stan can get awful grumpy if pressured  hide

im going to be working late thursday so i thought best get few bits ready before. chain needs tightening but ill do that the weekend. my back was bad this morning but a walk with the boss man around a car breakers this afternoon loosened it all off so touch wood im on the mend!  party 

ill try and pop down on the saturday but cant stay the night ,tried to book the hotel but theyre full .sorry guys bunkhouse isnt an option since we won the lottery  hide 

Looking forward to  seeing everyone again   thumbs    thumbs 

Out this weekend at a rally, then next week with everyone. Oh the hard life   Twisted Evil    thumbs    thumbs

ill try and pop down on the saturday but cant stay the night ,tried to book the hotel but theyre full .sorry guys bunkhouse isnt an option since we won the lottery  hide 
that would be great m8 , be good to see you  thumbs 

be good to see you stan  thumbs thumbs 

chad - I see you got the zimmer frame fitted for your back m8  Laughing Laughing 

What time are we allowed in the bunk house ? And what sort of time are people going to be arriving .

U cant get in til 3pm. Sue will send me a code for the door a couple of days before arrival. I was thinki g of getting there for 3ish.

Ill be leaving at 10 unless matt goes itll be 12. 5 to 6 hour trip including breaks i reckon

@haveugot1 wrote:
U cant get in til 3pm. Sue will send me a code for the door a couple of days before arrival. I was thinki g of getting there for 3ish.
that will do me then m8 , really looking forward to it  thumbs 

Ok, I will try and get there for about 3:00,I am gonna have a steady ride down might stop at Hawes for some food .

If we sort something out les then we can all ride down together.  thumbs 

Sounds like a plan Mark .

@haveugot1 wrote:
If we sort something out les then we can all ride down together.  thumbs 

Sounds good mate. I'll be at the gym in the morning so should be ready from about 1. Looking forward to this   thumbs

Have a good one you lot! i won't be tagging along, got no pennies to my name atm!!

just cleaned the bike ready for Friday  banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana 

yep! all serviced, cleaned and ready to go..........and Dick if you cleaned yours there would be no difference cos they're always immaculate!  thumbs thumbs 

Just giving mine a quick wash and adjusting chain. Why are my discs so big i cant clean the front wheel lol

trying to get the mrs to go on the bike but shes not too keen ,miserable sod ; Smile  wish my mrs was a bit more keen on bikes the silly sod nearly fell through me greenhouse the other day ;lost her balance digging a weed out she said ;f;;cing cheeky cow theres no weeds in my garden  Laughing 

Going to see if the nephew wants to earn a few quid cleaning mine  thumbs   Shocked 

trying to get the mrs to go on the bike but shes not too keen ,miserable sod ; Smile  wish my mrs was a bit more keen on bikes the silly sod nearly fell through me greenhouse the other day ;lost her balance digging a weed out she said ;f;;cing cheeky cow theres no weeds in my garden  Laughing 
haha be good to see here too m8

Stan are you coming then or not? Its just chad has asked if the same had been filled.

Scrap that mark. Kevs not going to be going either so 2 places availible really. Just me jordan and hayden Wink

yep! all serviced, cleaned and ready to go..........and Dick if you cleaned yours there would be no difference cos they're always immaculate!  thumbs thumbs 

lol!  cheers mike same with you m8 - got oil and k&n filter and plugs coming so full service hopefully on Thursday  thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:
But then you dont get to see how fat i am dave

ain't got no time for fat people ,I would never let my body get like that

but real men have curves dave

will there be plug sockets to charge my phone off? as i dont have one on my bike?