Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

NOW !

Yep Dave, just about finished cleaning the bike, set to record the tennis then out and about - perhaps you'd like to come down southwest from you and we'll meet for a natter?

Old and Disgraceful racer2 racer2 racer2 

lol Brian just nipped out to J&S open day at nottingham , done a nice 50 miles , and brought some dry lube and chain cleaner thumbs 

I would have if I had known lol, I just got back myself been out since 11. I just cleaned my chain and reapplied some lube. Need to get some dry lube though, all the crap that came off when I cleaned it Shocked 

just sent you a PM , I am in if you want to pop round and look at the tank bag , also have them other few bits you can have

I've been out mate! Got to pick my son up from the station, not seen him for 3 months. I may very well be out for a breakfast bunfight tomorrow though. Smile 

Just done a oil and filter change . and will be going out on Sunday with my Daughter on the back to Lyme Regis , thumbs thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:
Think i might go out early evening when its cooling down sunny 

good idea, I saw 42 degrees on my air temp gauge when I stopped at Gainsborough at about 4 this afternoon. averaging about 30-32 degrees when I'm moving. that's hot.