Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Ferry booked!

After two false starts this summer when work cost us two flights to Spain, I booked two weeks off in September and we have changed plans somewhat. Originally planned to fly to Spain and ride my VFR back, but we've decided to take a bit longer and ride my ZZR down, spend a few days beach bumming, then ride the VFR back. Just booked my return ferry from Santander so now just need a tunnel ticket as we're going to ride the length of France via Route Napoleon and Gorge du Verdon. Planning about 5 days travelling through France and unsure about the return leg, one or two nights max. Might just overnight in the little place I stayed when I rode my Bandit back, totally MFN. At last something to look forward to. Smile  thumbs 

thumbs 
That's sounds like a fantastic trip, I'd love to do a similar one my self one day.

sunny  Enjoy sunny 

Hope you have a great/safe journey and that some of this fantastic weather sticks around for you. thumbs  thumbs 

sounds like a good Trip alan,dont forget the pics thumbs 

safe trip alan ,sounds like a great route Very Happy  thumbs 

Sounds good mate. Enjoy the ride, the scenery and the company  thumbs   thumbs   thumbs 
party   party   party