Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obalanga

wavy kids

This has happened to me about five times and I thought I would put it out there and see if it is normal. You pull up to some traffic light and you bike settles into a rhythmic grunt. Somewhere about, a dad or a mum has just exited their parked vehicle with their 3, 4 or 5 year old and are leading them away as they go on about their business. You notice the child is stealing glances at your bike more from the engine noise. They have that look of supreme intrigue on their face.... should I... should i not. As they are led away by dad or mum they almost want to spring loose and run over to you and inspect you more closely. Then just as they are about to disappear into a shop or round a corner they frantically wave bye bye to you all the while the parent never even noticed a thing. Kids are precious.

i give a saluteto the kids (i do look like i am dressed as the blue power ranger) Smile Smile 

on a similar note i even had a bloke in a builders van pull up behind me honking his horn and when i looked in my mirror he was encouraging me to rev the bike up...he didn't need to ask twice lol i also complimented him by hitting the kill switch off and back on (((((((BAAANNGG)))))))) party party happy days

Even had a sexy looking girl eyeing the bandit up ( not me:shock: ) all the while her b/f was talking, then he noticed she was paying him no attention and tapped her on the shoulder and she obliged by shouting at him. Then returned her eyes back to me whilst I nearly fell off laughing.fofl 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Even had a sexy looking girl eyeing the bandit up ( not me:shock: ) all the while her b/f was talking, then he noticed she was paying him no attention and tapped her on the shoulder and she obliged by shouting at him. Then returned her eyes back to me whilst I nearly fell off laughing.fofl 

i need a new wife. Can i borrow ur bike then?

@obalanga wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
i need a new wife. Can i borrow ur bike then?

Ive sold it fofl 

Sorry if this upsets a few people but I don't particularly like kids, never had any and don't want any. Really pees me off when other people's kids are screaming and shouting and running around being a right royal p.i.t.a. And we're all supposed to smile and think they're special. Sorry there's nothing worse than other people's kids. hide

Sorry if this upsets a few people but I don't particularly like kids, never had any and don't want any. Really pees me off when other people's kids are screaming and shouting and running around being a right royal p.i.t.a. And we're all supposed to smile and think they're special. Sorry there's nothing worse than other people's kids. hide

i totally agree mate we have two girls 2 & 4 and do our best to keep them under control when we are out and about coz not everyone has kids and if they do but happen to be out without them they dont need our two screaming and shouting in there ear holes lol

agree  we also dont have kids.

I don't dislike them but feel the same , people with kids and dogs think you love them like they do , and give you that silly smile , we have just come back from a few days away on a adult only caravan site , it's a nice change from kids and parents screaming

I have some sympathy with what your saying BUT you cant blame the kids they're being well kids! blame the parents who haven't got the slightest concern what their kids are up to and then later in life haven't got the slightest interest in who's property they are vandalizing/stealing (delete as appropriate) I have 2 kids 28 and 24 and they never stepped out of line and I have 2 grandchildren and they wont either

@Neill wrote:
I have some sympathy with what your saying BUT you cant blame the kids they're being well kids! blame the parents who haven't got the slightest concern what their kids are up to and then later in life haven't got the slightest interest in who's property they are vandalizing/stealing (delete as appropriate) I have 2 kids 28 and 24 and they never stepped out of line and I have 2 grandchildren and they wont either
I agree with you, a lot of it is down to poor parenting. It is beyond me how a 16 year old can be trusted to have a child and make decisions that will affect its destiny when I would not trust them with my weekly budget.

Some valid points here. I have two 27 and 30. They had to grow up quickly when their mum died of cancer. Their mum would be proud of them if she were here. Never stepped out of line once or caused distress to other people. Love 'em to bits thumbs