Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

I'm back ...

After a good and relaxing week away in Herefordshire. Took a bit of time to get a new tattoo, courtesy of Nina (thanks once more  thumbs ) and basically had a lazy week away from everything and everyone. Bumped into a few people while down there and had a good time with Stue, Kayley, Pike and Nina. Thanks from us all for a cracking time  thumbs   thumbs 

Called in to see Dave on the way back. Watching a man desperately waiting for a Sky Van to appear  Laughing  In the end I did the decent thing and left so that the Sky man had no distractions  thumbs  Laughing 

Will put a picture of the tattoo in the relevant section later on. Angela still sleeping and I can't get a decent picture of it myself  Shocked  Shocked

sounds like ya had a good week mike thumbs

a full week of relaxation ya jammy bugger Smile  wish I could get one of them Sad 

Cheers boys. Was a good week, just me, Angela and the little 'un  thumbs   thumbs 

@madcarper wrote:
a full week of relaxation ya jammy bugger Smile  wish I could get one of them Sad 

Book a holiday at work mate, then go without telling anyone where you're going, including you! Grab a backpack, 3 days of clothes and see where the bike takes you  thumbs   thumbs

It was a pleasure Mike look forward to your next visit hopefully have the swimming pool built by next visit thumbs thumbs 

Cheers boys. Was a good week, just me, Angela and the little 'un  thumbs   thumbs 

@madcarper wrote:
Book a holiday at work mate, then go without telling anyone where you're going, including you! Grab a backpack, 3 days of clothes and see where the bike takes you  thumbs   thumbs

Ya need time away ian m8. Just them couple of days away leaves us felling refreshed.banana 

@Stue11 wrote:
It was a pleasure Mike look forward to your next visit hopefully have the swimming pool built by next visit thumbs thumbs 

Will give you plenty of notice mate, gives you a deadline to work too thumbs  Wink  Wink 

@dick65 wrote:
nice one mike always nice to have some r&r thumbs thumbs 

Agree mate. Choose a more "free-style" holiday. I'm usually quite organised but decided to see what happened day to day and go from there. More relaxing, but I feel more tired? scratch  Such is life. Feel good for it though thumbs   thumbs   thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:

@madcarper wrote:
Ya need time away ian m8. Just them couple of days away leaves us felling refreshed.banana 

Motion seconded and passed. There you go Ian, permission for some time off thumbs  thumbs