Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im looking at changing the fork seals on my usd forks, but I need the tool to surpress the spring. A round thing with 2 poles at either side. U will know it if u have it. Can I plz borrow it.thumbs 

i remember someone making something on this forum i think, may have been bandit forum a while back wuite easily if i remember right?

sorry I cant help mark - ive got a normal seal tool , but sure someone will be able to help

Got any more info Mark, pics etc. Never had anything to do with inverted forks but sure something could be made study 

Same idea I have but im going to use scaffolding tube then u can push down instead of using ratchet straps. thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Same idea I have but im going to use scaffolding tube then u can push down instead of using ratchet straps. thumbs 

Could you not use plastic waste pipe Mark like I used for my brothers fork seals? less chance of damaging your tubes! scratch 

If the seals are not leaking then just put new oil in the forks and , leave well alone , thumbs thumbs 

@madsod wrote:
If the seals are not leaking then just put new oil in the forks and , leave well alone ,  thumbs thumbs 
No  No  No  If you knew Mark like we know Mark then you would know that's not going to happen Garry! Rolling Eyes lol! 

@madsod wrote:
If the seals are not leaking then just put new oil in the forks and , leave well alone ,  thumbs thumbs 

Oh garry shake finger . As mike says im a fussy ficker. fofl 

Yeah we could use plastic Pipe it needs to be thick and about 2 and half inchs wide.

@madsod wrote:
No  No  No  If you knew Mark like we know Mark then you would know that's not going to happen Garry! Rolling Eyes lol! 

zip fofl 

@madcarper wrote:
feckin bit light weight innit  Smile 
fofl  fofl  could use it as a bike anchor afterwards mate!!
good job though, should work well with that bit of 10mm (3/8"  No  NoLaughing  ) thread bar mate thumbs thumbs