Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

i did a superman today

while at work this morning a guy who is moving into the unit opposite mine comes in and asks if we would be interested in a steel workbench and some other items he is clearing out, so me and my partner lock up as I drop the roller door he gets a bit of a headstart on me so I run across the car park and down a grass slope which is about 15 ft high and about 45 degrees so quite steep,yep you've guessed it I tripped at the bottom cleared about 6 ft of flat grass and landed on the pavement like a bag of shite. my left hand took most of the hit and I thought I had broke my wrist at first but it seems ok now. got quite a bit of gravel rash in my hand just been in shower pulling the flaps of skin off to clean it, hope its ok for work tomorrow cos it was a bugger trying to do stuff one handed today Sad 

bloody hell ian hope you ok m8
you should know better at your age Wink 
hide 

@dick65 wrote:
bloody hell ian hope you ok m8
you should know better at your age  Wink 
hide 

yes m8 I won't be going down the grass bank again Laughing  at least i'm not missing riding the bike .

Bet ya jumped up faster than ya went down to see if anyone seen ya Laughing Laughing 

Glad yer o.k. ---good job you didn't crack yer head---yer needs to slow it down as yer approach the 'gimmer' years---believe me..Sad

know what you mean I don't bounce as well as I used to. unfortunately I've only got one speed.

Easy mate. Stuff don't heal as quickly as it used to. Playing footballs bad enough for me   Shocked   Shocked   Shocked 

Glad nothing major  thumbs   thumbs

@madcarper wrote:
thinners the best cut cleaner ever if you can handle the pain Sad 

when you find out you have cuts that you did not know exist, or in the eye!!! poo