Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

anyone get out today?

weather was very nice to was rude not to! been a brilliant day, and took kev pillion to get him out of his pit. went to look at a ktm superduke very tall but i like it!

couple pics some of you might recognise the blue honda, 1000 brownie points to who can guess which forum member my mate bought it off towards the end of last year  Laughing 

oh hi hayden haha!

no the bike now what was his name ?? Laughing Laughing  yep been out on both over the weekend , 130 mph is fast after a long time of ,  Laughing Laughing  you bad boy Garry

spotted this numpty up in lake district today.

On the way back, a rider was involved in a crash about 5 mile s from gargrave. It did not look too good as he was being cradled b first responder. Hope he is o.k.

Was an accident on a20 one was smashed other vertical in trees being cut to get people out. We got diverted. Didn't look good. 

And common you know who's bike it is  Laughing Or was

Been a brilliant day chad
been out meself serviced bike yesterday, so had a blast mid day  thumbs 

Yes had a great morning on the king , one of those rides where it just felt right , even nearly losing the front end didn't put me off

@Davehutch wrote:
Yes had a great morning on the king , one of those rides where it just felt right , even nearly losing the front end didn't put me off

Finally some warm tarmac Dave  party 

And I had a slide. Went after Matt. And normally cats eyes aren't too bad but they didn't like the fact kev was on the back. Luckily we wasn't going fast   thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

mine done it also Dave under the tree's down in cheddar today was a bit dark and damp and with my shades on , was riding like Stevie wonder .  Laughing Laughing  still clean pair of pants and it was fine .

Maybe you all need to buy some cheap Maxxis tyres like me.  Laughing In fairness I was going a bit steady as I'd got the dragon on the back  Smile 

funny you guys should say that because the first half hour it felt like someone else was riding and I was just hanging on. I was trying hard to concentrate. But it came good in the end.

Sounds like everyone got a case of "rusty",, which has now been thoroughly scrubbed and cleaned   thumbs    thumbs 

Sounds like all the warnings were heeded with no ill effects. Apart from the numpty in the Lakes   thumbs    Shocked    Shocked    Shocked

Tell ya, there was plenty of accidents waiting to happen in Warwickshire at the weekend. people darting in and out of busy town traffic at stupid speeds and doing wheelies in the middle of town on a busy road...

if you are on about the hornet, then the mivv's give it away  thumbs 

I was out in the lake district with the kids yesterday and there were a fair few bikes out  thumbs