Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

hands

got to go to hospital on wed, steroid injections into my hands my diagnosis came back with whitefinger and carpel. says I need two days off work plus the day to go in, not sure if I can manage that at the moment poxy hands.  Sad 

I had steroid injections in my knees not nice , still im sure you will be ok , has to be done not much you can do about it ,

Get it over and done with ian take it its from useing
air tools

my Mrs has just had the carpal tunnel injections and she says theyre not as bad as she expected,coming from somebody who is absolutely terrified of needles that surprised me. they didn't work for her and shes now on the waiting list for the operation.

aye I'm not bothered by needles, you right lee almost 40 years in the body repair game has took its toll on my body especially my hands and knees.

Hope it helps in some way ian. I no work is busy but a few days off might help.

good luck Ian , I never got offered the injections , but they let me choose to have my op on  hands done when I wasn't so busy at work and done them both a week apart  thumbs

Hope the injections work for you Ian, one of the perils of being self employed I suppose any illness affects your business  Sad 

@Davehutch wrote:
and you soon find out who your mates are when you want your bum wiping  bume  poo

ohh!!! I never thought about that, cheers dave. now which of my bikeing mates lives closest.  help   Laughing 

@madcarper wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
and you soon find out who your mates are when you want your bum wiping  bume  poo

ohh!!! I never thought about that, cheers dave.  now which of my bikeing mates lives closest.  help   Laughing 

let us know who the lucky m8 is  shit

@madcarper wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

ohh!!! I never thought about that, cheers dave.  now which of my bikeing mates lives closest.  help   Laughing 

stan!  hide bullshit 

ive already got vibration white finger and wouldnt be able to hold the paper  surrender 

fingers crossed for you ian and a couple days break might do you good m8  thumbs thumbs 

stan never mind white finger you'll soon have brown finger  hide 

@Davehutch wrote:
just a thought has Ian really got something wrong with his hands  confused   or is this just to get stan to  finger

Not saying owt incase I want something painting  fofl 

your ok for now, after postponing and knocking back some work so as not to have to much on this week the feckin hospital rang me today and cancelled my appointment  head bang   head bang 

@madcarper wrote:
your ok for now, after postponing and knocking back some work so as not to have to much on this week the feckin hospital rang me today and cancelled my appointment    head bang    head bang 

censored  censored

bloody typical innit ;not a great fan of sunderland royal at the moment they nearly cost my mrs her life in january

been to hospital today to get steroid injections in my hands for carpel, bit ache but not to bad they reckon it takes around 2 to 3 weeks to properly take effect so will have to see . my missus has had me looking at new kitchens today  Rolling Eyes