Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

fecking sick

ever since I finished sorting the bike a couple of weeks ago I been busting my balls at work all hours and the weather has been shite, so at work this morning I thought finish at twelve give the bike a run great no damp, no fog even the sun popped out for a while soon as I lock up jump in the van it starts fecking raining  head bang head bang head bang  fecking self employment sucks. can't even throw a sickie.

well lets hope the next nice day we have that you will be free  thumbs  all work and no play not good

@Davehutch wrote:
I have just managed to get 60 miles in  Wink     

finger  you know how to cheer a man up dave NOT!!! I'm gonna forget how to ride if I don't get out soon, November last year since I rode my bike.

@madcarper wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

finger  you know how to cheer a man up dave  NOT!!!  I'm gonna forget how to ride if I don't get out soon, November last year since I rode my bike.
 sorry  you will be ok "its like riding a bike "  hide 

@Davehutch wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

finger  you know how to cheer a man up dave  NOT!!!  I'm gonna forget how to ride if I don't get out soon, November last year since I rode my bike.

sorry    you will be ok "its like riding a bike "  hide 

yeah dave but he falls off  hide fofl 

crap aint it ian Im sure ya will get time at some point

@haveugot1 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

sorry    you will be ok "its like riding a bike "  hide 

yeah dave but he falls off  hide fofl 

finger  this shitty weathers all your fault  tongue2 

I think it's September since I last rode mine  Shocked    Shocked . Hoping for a few mile this afternoon, if I can get it all sorted   thumbs

I think it's September since I last rode mine  Shocked    Shocked . Hoping for a few mile this afternoon, if I can get it all sorted   thumbs

it was nice to get round the block mike. Still need some setting up work and im there. sunny 

Have to get together soon anyway and sort the reccy for the ride out.  thumbs ............cos its fast approaching!  bounce So get the weather sorted Mark  sunny 

[quote="madcarper"  head bang head bang head bang  fecking self employment sucks. can't even throw a sickie.[/quote]

Been there, ---T-shirt etc... Make time for yerself buddy, there's "No pockets in shrouds".
It's simple pleasures like bikin' that makes the rest , worth it.. thumbs 

not ridden mine since 8am this morning  hide 

@goferit wrote:
[quote="madcarper"  head bang head bang head bang  fecking self employment sucks. can't even throw a sickie.

Been there, ---T-shirt etc... Make time for yerself buddy, there's "No pockets in shrouds".
It's simple pleasures like bikin' that makes the rest , worth it.. thumbs [/quote]

you don't need pockets nowadays m8 its in one hand and straight out of the other before you can get to spend it. but your right I did manage to get out yesterday for a couple of hours on the bike and it felt bloody great, even though it was a bit blowey and none to warm.

@madcarper wrote:
@goferit wrote:
[quote="madcarper"  head bang head bang head bang  fecking self employment sucks. can't even throw a sickie.

It's simple pleasures like bikin' that makes the rest , worth it.. thumbs 

you don't need pockets nowadays m8 its in one hand and straight out of the other before you can get to spend it. but your right I did manage to get out yesterday for a couple of hours on the bike and it felt bloody great, even though it was a bit blowey and none to warm.[/quote]

It lifts my soul when I'm bored, or pissed off----therapeutic innit  thumbs