Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

selling my busa

had a mate phone twice today wanting my busa and after a bit of a think about it i think i will let it go ;ill be getting what i paid for it and didnt even put it on the road last year plus ill have more room in me garage cos ive got 2 bikes in there at the moment and its a bit cramped  Sad 

When needs must ya gotta do drastic things Sad --I had three at one time, --thought I'd hang on to 'em,but couldnea afford to run all three and didn't have room for owt else, so bit the bullet and back to one.. and this bugger is the size of two any-ways.. Shocked 

the mrs has decided that we need a new roof on the back of the house so guess where the moneys going  head bang 

@Davehutch wrote:
the mrs has decided that we need a new roof on the back of the house so guess where the moneys going  head bang 

bloody  girl 

affraid affraid 

@madsod wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

bloody  girl 

affraid affraid 

Tell 'er indoors, that ya don't need a new roof when the sun is out!!!!!!  thumbs 
and ya cant do it when it's raining confused  

Sorted clap

thats it done ;was sad to see it go but me garage seems a lot bigger now .i got what i paid for it 2 years ago so nothing lost

thats it done ;was sad to see it go but me garage seems a lot bigger now .i got what i paid for it 2 years ago so nothing lost

Sad 

shame you had to sell it stan. but its nice to see bikes ridden instead of sitting in garages do I know the man who bought it.

yes you do know the new owner ian its mark ;you painted the side panels on his yamaha xjr 1300