Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

Whos out tomorrow?

Not me, I dont finish work til 5.30am, so will be in bed til mid day at least  thumbs 

Me hopefully, took the wife out yesterday had run to the Café in the Wood at Fimber then onto Pickering Railway Station for some grub, Helmsley, York and home.
Nice weather and quiet road roads what more can you ask for the perks of being unemployable.

@rickr10 wrote:
Me hopefully, took the wife out yesterday had run to the Café in the Wood at Fimber then onto Pickering Railway Station for some grub, Helmsley, York and home.
Nice weather and quiet road roads what more can you ask for the perks of being unemployable.

Didnt you stop at the chippy in Wetwang?

nope no mot! got one booked for tuesday. but im picking up another bike tomorrow  Shocked  not breaking this one though this is a fix a couple bits possibly paint it a pretty colour and sell it on!

Got to be around home-a lad is coming to view my son's car, which has been on my drive for two years odd! Going over to Stone on Sunday for a bit of a whizz with a few people on the VFR forum.  Smile 

@Davehutch wrote:
I have got to take the caravan in for a service  Embarassed
got to go out at night but if I get back from taking the van in at a decent time I might go here for a hour or 2 before going out at night

Sat watching the NW200 live at moment finding it difficult to drag myself away from the box to get the bike out.