Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rickr10

A quick thank you to all you tax payers.

Had a run up to Pateley Bridge today for a pie from Kendalls Butchers. The weather was brilliant, quick 175 miles round trip on some really nice, quiet biking roads plus a bit of Motorway home. Really impressed with the repairs they have done for the Le Tour, must be some of the best roads in the country at the moment.

I do feel grateful to all you tax paying workers stuck in offices and factories on days like today paying for my petrol to go out and enjoy myself.

might have a look over there some time  thumbs and ive only ever worked outdoors  Laughing 

U must be retired then? Lucky sod.

Or plz dont say your taking the piss out of us hard workers paying tax  smack 

It's a strange post to my mind. Not sure if it's bordering on trolling for that matter. But good luck to you mate-I'll sweat a bit more tomorrow and think lovingly of you.  pint 

He is retired according to his profile info  thumbs - cant wait til I can put that on mine  Laughing Laughing 

that's a feckin long way to go for a pie. they must be good.  Laughing 

I'm still payin' tax, n' I'm retired, so h.t.h. do you have enough dosh for petrol ?, just on state pension????

good for you I say.. but love to know how it's done- Rolling Eyes -other benefits I guess- Wink -Why not eh??. foreigners get enough without payin' into the system.
Get wot ya can, before 'tis all gone.. Cool

Retired at 54 spend my days either out on the bike, doing a bit of boring gardening and air rifle Field Target shooting. If the weathers cold and wet I turn the heating up and fire the old xbox up.

@rickr10 wrote:
Retired at 54 spend my days either out on the bike, doing a bit of boring gardening and air rifle Field Target shooting.  If the weathers cold and wet I turn the heating up and fire the old xbox up.

Sounds like you've got life sussed 'Rickr10... good on you m8 thumbs thumbs