Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

didnt get far ...

... as the card machine wouldn't accept my card when I brimmed the tank at alston and neither would the cash machine,so had to go all the way home to get some cash then after paying the time was getting on so just had a play on some favourite roads so all was not lost- heres a few pics  thumbs 

rear tyre

Thats shame Dick as the weather has been great we did about 180 miles today some great roads for the rideout  thumbs  at least you still had a ride mate and took some great pictures, and that rear tyre mate...............your a hooligan!  Laughing thumbs 

i'll be straight on to Barclays tomorrow m8  fighting 

pleased you all got out and had a great ride the weathers been great up north, - I was out about 4 hours and got about 140 odd miles in so not too bad  thumbs thumbs 

Nice day to get out Dick i had the same a few weeks back but it was in the week and had to order a new card ,

You cant beat the views dick. We had a great day. Everything is set for july. thumbs 

nice to hear mark not long now m8  thumbs  thumbs 

Looks nice enough Dick, all the same. Still got a good day out by the look of it.  thumbs 

been to bank and the chips goosed so got a new card coming  thumbs 

ha ha cash is king m8, I fancy another run on the rideout route shortly how about you joining me and maybe mark and mike.

mark wants to meet up soon as well m8 and see if anyone else is about  thumbs