Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

andriod V I phone

I have always had a android phone and find it very good, at the moment its a HTC one X , but I have never had a Iphone to compare it against ,well I now have a I phone 4s too , so over the next few weeks I will be using the I phone to see how I get on , then I will make my mind up which suites me the best before I buy my next new phone ,  phones phones phones 

As a technical Dinosaur, I am definitely the wrong person to give any advice on phones Dave but the Galaxy S3 android phone I have is amazing(to me anyway) and does everything I could possibly need and more!  thumbs thumbs  What's the main difference/advantage between an android phone and an iphone anyway?  confused 

iPhones, owned by apple fan boys who have more money than sense  thumbs 

@fr499y wrote:
iPhones, owned by apple fan boys who have more money than sense  thumbs 

You prob' right there fr499y, Shocked  our son bought one each for me n' his mum, but wasted on me--I only carry a phone for emergency situations and 'necessary calls---occasional texts,and simple stuff, but he said we older ones need to keep up with tricknowldgy??-----My arse---wasted on this ol' scrote..
No fecker ever rings me anyways.

well I have made my mind up , good phone the I phone , but does not offer me anymore than a android phone if anything doesn't offer me as much , so at least I know I am not missing out on anything , I will be sticking to my HTC one and putting the I phone up for sale  thumbs 

I've used both and prefer iPhone. But each to their own as Chad said. But then maybe I'm just a fan boy with too much money.