" />

now to change the exhaust

well spent the morning sorting out the can and adjusting the rear foot peg

" />

@madwilly wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
much better Very Happy does it pop much!  Laughing 

To much .I mite have to have a re think

Does it have the same AIS as the MT? Pipe that goes from the airbox into the engine between the headers. If so, you can block it at the airbox end, will remove 99% of the popping thumbs

@fr499y wrote:
@madwilly wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

Does it have the same AIS as the MT? Pipe that goes from the airbox into the engine between the headers. If so, you can block it at the airbox end, will remove 99% of the popping thumbs

well I have had nothing but trouble  with the battery four times the bloody thing leaked acid over the bike .the shop that I brought it from pissed me around .so I sold the bloody thing to another dealer and made good money on it .then brought myself a aprilia shiver one lady owner and I love it

" />

@madwilly wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
@madwilly wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

well I have had nothing but trouble  with the battery four times the bloody thing leaked acid over the bike .the shop that I brought it from pissed me around .so I sold the bloody thing to another dealer and made good money on it .then brought myself a aprilia shiver one lady owner and I love it

" />

cant go wrong with an aprillia mate whatever people say i love mine. full of toys and character thumbsthumbs

bloody hell!! Didn't have much luck with it did you! The shiver looks lovely thumbs

cant go wrong with an aprillia mate whatever people say i love mine. full of toys and character thumbsthumbs [/quote]

as it was a women owner she had the seat cut down so all o can feel is the frame .will sort it out .at least I can do the forum ride out now

@madwilly wrote:

cant go wrong with an aprillia mate whatever people say i love mine. full of toys and character thumbsthumbs

as it was a women owner she had the seat cut down so all o can feel is the frame .will sort it out .at least I can do the forum ride out now [/quote]

i nearly got a cat b one for braking in, swear it was a fancy one as had the bluw wheels like my tuono r. shame i didnt as would have had a seat, was in poor signal area as auctions ended Sad