Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

2015 rideout

Any takers for a trip abroad then? Max 5 days, I'll suggest either Ardennes or Vosges. Serious mileage but a proper road trip.  Wink 

not for me Alan , I will be touring Scotland next year , and its hard enough getting people to go for the weekend let alone 5 days , BUT if you can get people up for it ,go for it m8

I think a long weekend in this country next yr will do me.cheers though. thumbs 

if you did a long weekend up north id be up for something like that as travelling that far for 1 day, be good to get away longer!

Was talking to mike and I would organise it for nexr yr but you have to understand that it would be up north as I dont know down south.

its up to wether people want to travel up here again.  thumbs 

OK well I think Scotland's probably a bit extreme, how does a weekend in Wales sound? Not short of a few good roads, relatively similar distance for a lot of us, plenty of scenery.  confused 

OK well I think Scotland's probably a bit extreme, how does a weekend in Wales sound? Not short of a few good roads, relatively similar distance for a lot of us, plenty of scenery.  confused 
like the idea of that m8

i want to go wales on the bike have famo that way and the roads are stunning!

@Davehutch wrote:
If you want to do it what about Derbyshire dales you know some good routes round there too

Well, yes, I know my way around the Dales right enough.  Wink My worry would be time to organise it properly. May need some help or leave the accommodation to people's discretion. Organising a route or two would be easy enough tbh.  Smile 

I will sort it dave theres plenty of time. Loads will say they will come and drop out again so going to sort it at the beginning of the yr.

@haveugot1 wrote:
I will sort it dave theres plenty of time. Loads will say they will come and drop out again so going to sort it at the beginning of the yr.
are you sure m8 after doing it last year ?

where we going next year? ill i be asleep by 3pm again after all the riding?

saying that cant be as bad as my 600 mile adventure on a 100cc bike next may

I will go anywhere with anyone Smile especially if its Scotland had a great few days up there last year. giz a shout if you need a hand organizing or checking out routes mark.

Got to say Scotland, at least "proper" Scotland, is a long ride for a weekend-ish. Don't know what dates might be being considered but the land of the porridge wogs would be too far for me I reckon. Smile

scotlands a bit far for me for a forum rideout Wink but wasnt wales on the cards? thats about the same give or take a few mile to what i was for the 300 miles to yorkshire so that can be done Very Happy

Deffo be interested in Wales, depending on dates. Good roads and you can get a sweater, dinner and a date all in one go Laughing

Can i have numbers plz who wants to go. 24th 25th of july.i have looked at accom and found a nice spot called balabunkhouse snowdonia. Need to know asap plz thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
just waiting for the thumbs  from mel ,but as far as I can see on the calendar I am free

Nice one dave i didnt see this set up lol

As Daves official entertainment manager I can confirm he is free that weekend partypartythumbs

Annual leave Gods have been kind.......and unusually efficient! just had dates confirmed so that's me in too. thumbsthumbsbike2

@melly wrote:
As Daves official entertainment manager I can confirm he is free that weekend partypartythumbs

You coming Mel?...........or is it just the way you are sitting? Shockedwave

I'm in but I'm not going to go down to sort a route out too far. I'm sure dave or others know that area better anyway.

Don't know it that well , does it need sorting or do we just set off on the day ? I don't mind doing the route with someone one weekend if they want ?

i didn't mean it that way dave, just that you might have been there before or know someone with some good sugestions for a route ,we could always just plan it with a map.

you should have seen what dave was writing about you on facebook ian, youd only know if you joined up

foflfofl

@melly wrote:

You coming Mel?...........or is it just the way you are sitting? Shockedwave

Not sure if I can get the time off work Sad will see what I can do, but cant promise