Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Oulton Park BSB

Guess what I'm doing this weekend? Oulton is a belting track. Pretty nice ride to it as well.  thumbs

jammy get, I expext pictures with the brolly girls when you get back  Wink 

@Davehutch wrote:
@madcarper wrote:

I might even bring one back  hide 

yeh right, I'm sure mel will be ok with that.  boxer 

have fun Dave its a fantastic track to watch at, you got to go to the top of Clay hill and watch the superbikes come over the top at 140mph cranked over with the front wheel 2 feet in the air.Then into the woods to Druids to keep an eye out for Aaron Zannotti getting his elbow down. And say hello to Norma de Bidaph for me.are you camping?

have fun Dave its a fantastic track to watch at, you got to go to the top of Clay hill and watch the superbikes come over the top at 140mph cranked over with the front wheel 2 feet in the air.Then into the woods to Druids to keep an eye out for Aaron Zannotti getting his elbow down. And say hello to Norma de Bidaph for me.are you camping?
cheers m8 will do , thought you would have been going, we are not camping ,looking for somewhere to stop

Not this one Dave. I'm off on holiday in a couple of weeks. The next one I'll be going to will be the last round at Brands in October.

@madcarper wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@madcarper wrote:

yeh right, I'm sure mel will be ok with that.   boxer 

Lol reminds me of the time he tried to show his mates how to pull. All I can say Dave is u get out of your own pickles  Twisted Evil 

@melly wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@madcarper wrote:

Lol reminds me of the time he tried to show his mates how to pull.  All I can say Dave is u get out of your own pickles  Twisted Evil 

haway then mel you can't keep us hangin on like that, spill the beans. I promise not to take the mick.

@madcarper wrote:
@melly wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Lol reminds me of the time he tried to show his mates how to pull.  All I can say Dave is u get out of your own pickles  Twisted Evil 

haway then mel you can't keep us hangin on like that, spill the beans. I promise not to take the mick.

well ...  we were out with some mates at a night club.  Dave told them they should be on the pull and he would show them how it was done.  To his credit he did pull .. eventually .. but then after a bit realised he had to come clean - as I was watching and laughing at his antics Smile .  He brought her over to our table to introduce me as his girlfriend and explain it was all a bit of a bet.  I told her I was his sister  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil !  hee hee watching him try to shake her off was really funny, especially as it became clear that she was big friends with the bouncer - and we are talking pre health and safety days when bouncers were bouncers smack  Laughing fofl fofl

also seen pic on facebook dave, looks good even if it was a wet start for you.  thumbs