Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

tailpack

this might be a bit cheeky but has anyone got a tailpack for sale or to borrow for a weekend , I have just agreed to have a weekend up Scotland with a few local bike m8s and theres no way I'm putting that backpack on again.  wheelchair 

not cheeky at all m8 - afraid I sold all my soft luggage and cant remember what rucksack you use but got a proper oxford aero bike rucksack with plenty support it expands as well so if that's any good good I can lend you that ian  thumbs 

I can post a pic if your interested

thanks for the offer dick but I want to try something other than a backpack and as I plan to carry as little as possible as we will be staying in bandb I thought a tailpack would be ideal.

no probs ian , I have got a 15 litre dry sack one of the laminate type  confused 

@Davehutch wrote:
I have one you can use but its getting it to you , can take a pic if you like

Sorta likewise-I have a couple of tank bags.  Smile 

Got a tank bag you're more than welcome to borrow   thumbs

Actually mate, if it's any use you can have it. Just gathering dust here.

Same here Ian got a tank bag or a waterproof stuff sack although looking at pictures of your bike not sure where you would put the stuff bag, but your more than welcome to borrow the tank bag!  thumbs 

cheers lads  thumbs  I am watching a couple of tailpacks on the bay, see if I can steal one but I might also get a utility belt kind of thing don't really fancy a tank bag as I put a lot of work into the tank and scared I might damage it. got plenty of time not going until sept.

got a tank bag you can borrow ian ;use it as a tail pack ive got one of them expandable net things  thumbs 

I've got some throw over panniers you can borrow ,

thanks for all the offers lads just got an oxford tailpack the same as the one dave has off ebay for £16" result."