Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

ride out from my house

@Davehutch wrote:
Yes should be few going now ,with me doing it in the memory of my mate who passed away yesterday

Sounds good mate. Hopefully the weathers good and we can make it a fitting day thumbs

for anyone that doesn't go on f/book and is coming , just letting you know I lost a friend fellow biker used f/book not forums ,

Well I am now doing this ride in his memory , will make no difference to the ride although a few of his friends will be coming on the ride ,

just thought it was only fair to let you know !

rip Glenn Mills

looks like there is only Mike from this forum coming , there is quite a few coming from the facebook group , can't hide the fact I am a bit disappointed , think this will be the last one I organise

Sorry dave I have been working seven days a week for the last month, hope you have a great day. see you on the summer ride out m8.

Weather has shifted mate, looks like the rain last night has passed over, got a bit of sunny this morning. See you about half three. Ride safe mate and will see you then thumbsthumbs

Weather has shifted mate, looks like the rain last night has passed over, got a bit of sunny  this morning. See you about half three. Ride safe mate and will see you then  thumbs   thumbs
will do , forecast looking good for sunday too thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
Weather has shifted mate, looks like the rain last night has passed over, got a bit of sunny  this morning. See you about half three. Ride safe mate and will see you then  thumbs   thumbs

will do , forecast looking good for sunday too thumbs  

It's all good then thumbssunnythumbssunnythumbs

Going to get sorted mate so will see you this afternoon thumbsthumbs

When you set off I should just about be pulling up at my job in Cumbria. Gutted, just need to think of the money. Have a fun, safe day out all of you. Sorry again Dave Smile

When you set off I should just about be pulling up at my job in Cumbria. Gutted, just need to think of the money. Have a fun, safe day out all of you. Sorry again Dave Smile
no probs m8 , ride safe yourself

Looking fotrward to tomorrow. The ride, not having to clean my bike rainrain

Still, at least it's gotten wet now, and hasn't shrank thumbsShockedthumbsLaughingLaughing

@Davehutch wrote:
was a great day/ride , great to see mike and thanks for your help m8 thumbs

No problem mate. Good to catch up, and I normally spend most of my time at the back of ride outs so worked out well thumbsthumbs And actually enjoyed being able to tell people when to go thumbsTwisted Evil

looks like a good day was had and great weather after all!! thumbs who had the panigale ? ( either im blind or no numberplate? )

@fr499y wrote:
looks like a good day was had and great weather after all!! thumbs who had the panigale ? ( either im blind or no numberplate? )
your right he cant get caught if they cant read a plate , cant say I agree with it all TBH

Well they got the money to buy one, so sure they can pay the fine if caught without a plate.

@fr499y wrote:

Not sure whats worse. No plate, or the fact I hadn't spotted it ShockedShocked

Cheers for putting the video clip up mate thumbs I'm in there for a few seconds so not too bad ShockedShocked