Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

My old Elsie

pics of my old 350 LC just after I got it and what I did to it.

inbetween the two pictures I blew a hole in one of the pistons, rebored it with 2 new pistons, ran it in then the crank main bearings went.

a car did a u turn out of a layby in front of me, i hit it just behind the front wheel and the bolt at the back of the tank that holds it down sheared off, the tank flipped up,hit the roof support and shattered every window in the car while I did a superman impression over the top and ended up in a ditch on the other side of the road. broke both my arms.

a car did a u turn out of a layby in front of me, i hit it just behind the front wheel and the bolt at the back of the tank that holds it down sheared off, the tank flipped up,hit the roof support and shattered every window in the car while I did a superman impression over the top and ended up in a ditch on the other side of the road. broke both my arms.

not to bad then ?  hide

Go for silly money now, there is a pristine one at Stephen Billau motorcycles in Darlington it really is stunning! thumbs ...........if you could bottle that 2-stroke smell, Mmm! I love you and its still got 2 more bhp than our Katherine can ride on her A2 licence Rolling Eyes

Go for silly money now, there is a pristine one at Stephen Billau motorcycles in Darlington it really is stunning! thumbs ...........if you could bottle that 2-stroke smell, Mmm! I love you and its still got 2 more bhp than our Katherine can ride on her A2 licence Rolling Eyes  

its the cloud of smoke you leave down the high street when you pin the throttle fofl

Here's the first picture of my Nice new LC , I bought it From Ham Yam in Chester le St the total price was £1366.66 that was the finance and a years insurance ( £127 ).
You can tell I hadn't had it long the mirrors are still on .

Mm can't get picture to upload , Dave watch out for 5 pictures uploading Embarassed

@haveugot1 wrote:

its the cloud of smoke you leave down the high street when you pin the throttle fofl

This winter why not relive those exciting times from the comfort of your arm chair and your hush puppies. http://www.roadandtrack.com/boot/car-accessories/flying-tiger-two-stroke-scented-candle