Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

where did ya go?

I'm here Chad, Went down to local bike shop,---egg sandwich & cuppa tea...

.no-one there hardly?????
Must be something on the tele we two ain't heard about perhaps?

I thought I put summet on here earlier ??? can't remember now..Rolling Eyes

What you been up to m8.. Owt excitin' ?. Cool

At work until 5, not feeling too good tonight. Hope l feel up to riding the bike tomorrow.

hope all is well dave

i was working until 7.30 tonight as got a 900 diversion to get done for mums friends husband, its been sat and he wants it sellable. nice working on an older bike that not been messed around with just shame its been sat for 7 years but its cleaning nice.

got to work tomorrow too but i am getting 2 days off week after next to go seem famo in wales and some stuffs happened

@haveugot1 wrote:
Got up at 10.30 today off nights, did a few chores then went out on bike. thumbs

wheyyy actually ridding it now? my bikes not taxed Sad weather crap down here anyway, rain and more rain!

didn't feel like going to work today so gorged on chicken and chips. Dreading having to go in tomorrow and make up for today

went car hunting with my lads got the youngest one a passat ;were picking it up tomorrow ;the insurance is £600 cheaper than his 1.4 tdi polo and its a 1.9 tdi 130bhp scratch

type of car stan. like estate cars can be cheaper than saloons yet are same model of car.

my tuono is half the insurance of my ninja, i feel the tuono could get you in trouble easier for who front end happy it is etc.

type of car stan. like estate cars can be cheaper than saloons yet are same model of car.

my tuono is half the insurance of my ninja, i feel the tuono could get you in trouble easier for who front end happy it is etc.
its a saloon

yeah sorry stan i mean car types as i know ones a hach ones a saloon just saying i bet youd find a estate even cheaper to insure than the saloon.