Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

2015 forum calendars now on order!

okay ive sorted out prices etc for the forum calendars. £10 per a calendar posted to your door.

you have until next sunday (7th december) to place your orders, and then they take a week or so to come to be, aim is for everyone to have them before crimbo.

to place your order private message me for my paypal address and send me your postal address

thumbsthumbs

few peoiple have asked but not bought a calendar? you have just over a day left to payup guys

I can't believe these arn't on everyone's Christmas list  scratch for only a tenner its a bargain, whats up with everyone? confused

Well 7 gone including me. Maverick hasn't replied but he did ask for a price. Ross has just paid

Well 7 gone including me. Maverick hasn't replied but he did ask for a price. Ross has just paid

Hi Chad Smile

Have paid for two calendars now sorry for the delay mate.

As for you that haven not order one do it as said befor its just a tenner and a nice thing to hang on your livingroom wall or cavewall Cool .

Cheera Maveric

maveric can you pm or facebook me your address please pal.

and all paid for an having calendars is
dave
mark
bandit mike
gravelrash mike
dick
ross
and maveric

ive only just got in so if anyone else wants on your probably got about an hour before i put the order in

maveric can you pm or facebook me your address please pal.

and all paid for an having calendars is
dave
mark
bandit mike
gravelrash mike
dick
ross
and maveric

ive only just got in so if anyone else wants on your probably got about an hour before i put the order in

Done thumbs .

Cheers Maveric

its fine! the dedicated members did. never know if forums promoted more by members 2015 might sell more next year Wink

Thank you chad, and where the feck are the rest of you at. They say bikers are a family and a community of people second to none, im really starting to have doubts.

the are here! i will get them packaged up and courier ordered over the weekend to get them out to you all first thing monday

working all weekend grrr but been in a while and home alone tonight so ill sort out packaging them

sorry for delay i must be ill i fell asleep on the floor yesterday evening, but ive perked up today so im doing them this evening to post tomorrow morning Smile

sorry for delay i must be ill i fell asleep on the floor yesterday evening, but ive perked up today so im doing them this evening to post tomorrow morning Smile

Ok mate, no problem   thumbs